do you make this call?

PL O/8 multi. Down to four tables - it pays three. Both players are in the 10-15th place range.Hero open-raises for the size of the pot. Villian calls, rest fold.Flop KQ5. Hero bets the pot, villian calls (approximately 80% of both stacks are in the middle). Turn J (two to a flush now on board). Hero pushes in, villian calls.Hero had AAJ and missed his flush. Villian had T9 for the bottom straight.If you are villian - how the heck can you call? I believe he had TT97 rainbow exactly, but maybe a flush draw, not positive. I have absolutely no idea how or why he got that much of his money in on a horrible flop like that. *sigh*

PL O/8 multi.  Down to four tables - it pays three.  Both players are in the 10-15th place range.Hero open-raises for the size of the pot.  Villian calls, rest fold.Flop KQ5.  Hero bets the pot, villian calls (approximately 80% of both stacks are in the middle).  Turn J (two to a flush now on board).  Hero pushes in, villian calls.Hero had AAJ and missed his flush.  Villian had T9 for the bottom straight.If you are villian - how the heck can you call?  I believe he had TT97 rainbow exactly, but maybe a flush draw, not positive.  I have absolutely no idea how or why he got that much of his money in on a horrible flop like that.  *sigh*
That's a terrible call after the flop; all villian has is a gut shot draw; his 10's are behind the K and Q.He didn't even have the best straight possible - villian got lucky.