• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

i was reading the sbrugby 1k to 200k thread and thought it would be fun to try and do. i think if a bunch of us try, maybe one of us makes it.anyway who's up for it.
Linkage?
i was reading the sbrugby 1k to 200k thread and thought it would be fun to try and do. i think if a bunch of us try, maybe one of us makes it.anyway who's up for it.
in. start march 1?but i haven't read the sbrugby thread. anyone have a link?
in. start march 1?but i haven't read the sbrugby thread. anyone have a link?
it wasn't really a thread he started it was someone linking to his blog i think where he talked about how he did it in month but wasn't sure it was still possible.
it wasn't really a thread he started it was someone linking to his blog i think where he talked about how he did it in month but wasn't sure it was still possible.
Could you give us the general idea of how we're supposed to do it?

I look forward to playing against you.I would start with 100NL and play until I had 2K and jump right into 200NL being willing to move back down if I dropped $800. I would then play 200NL until I had 3500 and then I would play 400NL again dropping down if I had a little downswing. I would continue this process all the way to 100/200. I think this is an interesting question, and I feel that with 1000 dollars I could be playing 50/100 NL in 4 weeks with 200K. This would be very ambitous and require alot of poker everyday (probably 3K+ hands a day). But I still think it could be done. ( I don’t knwo if I want to try to prove it tho )this is from the p5's thread which was taken from something else

I look forward to playing against you.I would start with 100NL and play until I had 2K and jump right into 200NL being willing to move back down if I dropped $800. I would then play 200NL until I had 3500 and then I would play 400NL again dropping down if I had a little downswing. I would continue this process all the way to 100/200. I think this is an interesting question, and I feel that with 1000 dollars I could be playing 50/100 NL in 4 weeks with 200K. This would be very ambitous and require alot of poker everyday (probably 3K+ hands a day). But I still think it could be done. ( I don’t knwo if I want to try to prove it tho )this is from the p5's thread which was taken from something else
Hmmmm............

I am up for anything that motivates me to play more cash games. What if we did something along the same lines but handicapped it for those of us who don't play full time AND are a tad less skilled than the OP? So the goal is smaller for some people. Just a thought.

I am up for anything that motivates me to play more cash games. What if we did something along the same lines but handicapped it for those of us who don't play full time AND are a tad less skilled than the OP? So the goal is smaller for some people. Just a thought.
next time u flop a set of jacks against me i'd appreciate u not wait to checkraise me until the river and i have 4/5 of my stack in the pot. i forgot to same someting when it happened a month ago you ****.nh though
next time u flop a set of jacks against me i'd appreciate u not wait to checkraise me until the river and i have 4/5 of my stack in the pot. i forgot to same someting when it happened a month ago you ****.nh though
LMAO

I would be down, but I know once I hit 50k I would puss out and not want to play the 25/50 games b/c at this point in my career Im pretty sure I can't beat those games in their current state. (From my limited experience I've been raped playing anything over 10/20nl)If Party Poker was still around I would give it a serious shot though.

I would be down, but I know once I hit 50k I would puss out and not want to play the 25/50 games b/c at this point in my career Im pretty sure I can't beat those games in their current state. (From my limited experience I've been raped playing anything over 10/20nl)If Party Poker was still around I would give it a serious shot though.
This is what I was thinking. Alot of the games have gotten tougher since sb's quest I'm sure.
im not sure how i want to approach this i know if i start at 100nl im gonna get broke off. specially if it's 6max games. im gonna check em out right now i tihnk
i've crunched quite a few numbers and i seriously think one of the best ways to build a huge bankroll is HU SNGs. my ROI at the $20s is about 15-18%, and i can play 10-12/hr. conservatively that's $30/hr with a $600 bankroll. take a br of $5000. you could play 2/5 NL. six tabling at 6bb/hr is about $180/hr. (i have no idea if this winrate is maintainable, but i would assume so.)or you could play 8 $200 HUs and 2 $500 HUs an hour and with a 10% ROI make $260/hr.no?
if u quit at 50k then u don't win the grand prize.
i've crunched quite a few numbers and i seriously think one of the best ways to build a huge bankroll is HU SNGs. my ROI at the $20s is about 15-18%, and i can play 10-12/hr. conservatively that's $30/hr with a $600 bankroll. take a br of $5000. you could play 2/5 NL. six tabling at 6bb/hr is about $180/hr. (i have no idea if this winrate is maintainable, but i would assume so.)or you could play 8 $200 HUs and 2 $500 HUs an hour and with a 10% ROI make $260/hr.no?
that sounds like not fun. and i'd get burnt out in about 2 hrs but to each his own.
if u quit at 50k then u don't win the grand prize.
True, but honestly the 25/50 and above games have gotten REALLY fing tough. It will be hard for ANYONE to win above 4ptbb/100 in that game, and even the best players in the world are destined to go busto on a 10 buy-in roll. Its a good idea for motivation, but I think is vvv tough to accomplish with only 10 buyins once you hit 25 50. edit: The 5/10 and 10/20 games are no cakewalk these days either. (on most sites. the Bodog 5/10 is still a jopke)