Ban I4anll's Chat On Fcp's Poker Room

Nite after night I4anll is abusive to other members of this forum. We are all tired of his rants and raves and abusive character. I believe there has been formal complaints emailed but nothing has been done. Please do something about his poor judgment in corresponding with others in the site.Please reply to this thread if you feel the same way!I support this petition

I agree with this, and I know at least FCP Poker room regulars Vatche and cfinn feel the same way. Some of the stuff he says goes to far, and I'm sure Bob has witnessed some of it. If we have to make a petition to get this done, then by god lets do it!

I agree with this, and I know at least FCP Poker room regulars Vatche and cfinn feel the same way. Some of the stuff he says goes to far, and I'm sure Bob has witnessed some of it. If we have to make a petition to get this done, then by god lets do it!
I'd sign it

Not to mention tonight a new person to the site had valid questions regarding the deposit bonus. He told them to take there money to another site, that this one was rigged and you cant win etc..

And another thing for FCP Info to consider, he drives away more business than he gives the site playing $5 tournies every now and then. Look at some of the chat he went on and on about for almost an hour.<I4anll> i MOTHER EFFING HATE THIS PLACE I MOTHER EFFING HATE THIS PLACE...on and on then puts about 40 smileys in the chat, then says<I4anll> DONT PLAY TOURNIES HERE THEY ARE A SCAM<I4anll> WITH A WAD OF SPIT FIRED AT THE SCREEN IM OUT OF HERE ROT IN HELL.And then I think he left for the night. He has said very abusive, racist, generally annoying, and hurtful things to almost everyone in the chat room, even the always pleasant cfinnn.He does this virtually everyday and always comes back to ruin other players conversations and gain attention the next day. Bob, you know the right thing to do is at least ban his chat, it's not like you haven't already give him a warning. Thanks for helping the FCP community, Josh

And another thing for FCP Info to consider, he drives away more business than he gives the site playing $5 tournies every now and then. Look at some of the chat he went on and on about for almost an hour.<I4anll> i MOTHER EFFING HATE THIS PLACE I MOTHER EFFING HATE THIS PLACE...on and on then puts about 40 smileys in the chat, then says<I4anll> DONT PLAY TOURNIES HERE THEY ARE A SCAM<I4anll> WITH A WAD OF SPIT FIRED AT THE SCREEN IM OUT OF HERE ROT IN HELL.And then I think he left for the night. He has said very abusive, racist, generally annoying, and hurtful things to almost everyone in the chat room, even the always pleasant cfinnn.He does this virtually everyday and always comes back to ruin other players conversations and gain attention the next day. Bob, you know the right thing to do is at least ban his chat, it's not like you haven't already give him a warning. Thanks for helping the FCP community, Josh
:club::D
This isn't the first time this has happened. I've seen him do this at least 15 times where he just goes off, says hes gonna kill himself over bad beats in $5 tables, hes gonna get real drunk and run somebody over, etc etc etc.He annoys me. I tried to talk sensibly to him several times but he is just a total douche.And its also absolutely retarded that this forum filters the word douche.

Even though I4anll went off on me for winning a tourney once I kinda like the guy.. He just gets really mad when takes a beat, but he usually apologizes about it later, its quite funny imo B)

I'm pretty sure there isn't anything Bob can do since FCP isn't its own site and is part of the on-game network. Thats what I was told by powerplayer when I complained about another player.
you're sure they didnt say "sperm cant use computers!"
I'm pretty sure there isn't anything Bob can do since FCP isn't its own site and is part of the on-game network. Thats what I was told by powerplayer when I complained about another player.
i dont think this is true because all the chat rooms are sepersate...we dont see pokerrooms chat and they dont see ours...so im sure there is something FCP can do about it...ban him.