i'm done.............

Ok so they take my money, but won't let me have it until I send them birth documents and my first unborn child. I feel totally ripped off and don't really believe I will get my money. It suks being a loyal fcp guy for years to have to say it, but I won't be fkd. Dang lots of friends and all, 2nd in the last Neg open, but I can't stand thieves...............I don't have a clue how to get MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW?AND YES ALL THE SUPPORT SAID WAS "YOU DIDN'T READ THE FINE FKN PRINT?"AUTOGRAPHED NEGREANO CHIPS FOR SALE.................. BID HERE....................

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deposited $150 and they took it. But they kept it and said unless I send them vital documents of my existence like a birth certificate, drivers license, mortgage payment, kid's names and other useless information they were just going to keep my money and say fk yu!I said just give it back to the account they just took it from but they are just a rip off organization and said no. Worst site in the world and expect me to spam forever to warn everyone...............

I deposited $150 and they took it. But they kept it and send unless I send them vital documents of my existence like a birth certificate, drivers license, mortgage payment, kid's names and other useless information they were just going to keep my money and say fk yu!
Are you upset because you are not of legal age to be playing on the site? If you are, then cut your losses and move on. If you are old enough, just fax the stuff over.... it takes all of 10 minutes.

Hi Randy, I'm going to send you an e-mail and explain what has happened and I think I can get things straightened out for you.You can also e-mail me directly at info@fullcontactpoker.com.

I have $184 in my FCP account, but the $150 I just deposited (which they have, they took, they withdrew, get it?), they won't let me have now?How can you take my money and THEN ask me to verify it???Ask to verify it FIRST?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They said I have to mail birth cert/Id/ etc. to have access to the money the just stole from me..............What would yo think?

Hi Randy, I know that you're upset. Do I have your permission to phone you so that I can explain things and what a solution is. I'll call you from my home if you post that you would like me to.

Hi Randy, I'm going to send you an e-mail and explain what has happened and I think I can get things straightened out for you.You can also e-mail me directly at info@fullcontactpoker.com.
crying_baby01_300_border.jpgWorks like a charm, nice going Randy
I have $184 in my FCP account, but the $150 I just deposited (which they have, they took, they withdrew, get it?), they won't let me have now?How can you take my money and THEN ask me to verify it???Ask to verify it FIRST?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They said I have to mail birth cert/Id/ etc. to have access to the money the just stole from me..............What would yo think?
Every site requires something before you withdraw money. On paper, it's meant to prevent fraud, but I think it's so they can earn one extra day of interest on your money. It's part of online poker

Announcements