Mtt 100% Limping Pre Until 200/400blinds

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think you thought about it either, what makes you think it's going to be a more successful strategy?
I did, I never said it would be a Successful Strategy alot of it depends on your post flop abilities and I also think its a good way to keep yourself out of preflop coin flips during the early stages of a tourney
I did, I never said it would be a Successful Strategy alot of it depends on your post flop abilities and I also think its a good way to keep yourself out of preflop coin flips during the early stages of a tourney
Actually you want to seek out coinflip situations in the beginning of a tourney. I can't find it but I found a cp article that supported it. The theory I think is that having a lot of chips affords you a big advantage later in the tournament (to gain more chips from other large stacks).
Actually you want to seek out coinflip situations in the beginning of a tourney. I can't find it but I found a cp article that supported it. The theory I think is that having a lot of chips affords you a big advantage later in the tournament (to gain more chips from other large stacks).
You want to seek out coin flips in the beginning of the tourney? This is news to me. I"m fairly certain the opposite is true.
OP is clearly a genius and several levels above everyone and if you disagree with him you are a terrible person
I swear your posts aren't even funny and they make me laugh.
OP is clearly a genius and several levels above everyone. I wouldn't have to ask for thoughts in a forum if that was true and if you disagree with him you are a terrible person???????
Where did you come up with that?
Thoughts on 100% limping Pre no matter #ofpeople in or hand you have? (Online Mtts Obv)by 100% I mean hands you would normally raise/play with
I do this all the time, but I don't really make it to the 200/400 level though.Maybe you could try a few experiments with a few micro MTT
I do this all the time, but I don't really make it to the 200/400 level though.Maybe you could try a few experiments with a few micro MTT
**** that run that strat in super tuesday

Do you ever notice why the players that limp a lot and are extremely exploitable preflop are the players who generally lose money? I mean do you really expect people to take this post seriously? It's asinine to think that limping all "your hands you normally raise with" is actually going to work. What if you are trying to steal? Do you limp then? And if someone raises you preflop do you just dump your limped stealing hand? Yeah, that's going to maximize profit.