• Please log in to reply
1352 replies to this topic

#1 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:42 PM

So, I got to thinking. The "Official (haha) Im drunk thread" has been going for over a year, and has only reached 13 pages (I suppose 26 if youre uncool), and just a little over 500 posts.So, I figured Id start an "Im high" thread, and see how it measures up to the drunk thread.Oh, btw... Im high!

#2 DoinSublime

DoinSublime

awake at the lectern and asleep at the switch.

• Members
  • 5,990 posts
  • Interests:winning
  • Favorite Poker Game:sickaments

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

HHhhm, I'm out, but I'm going to scrape a bowl just for this thread. :)I'll be back shortly.
QUOTE(Acid_Knight @ Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008, 2:10 AM) View Post
That's why I just blindly fling money into the pots until they fold.

#3 coesillian

coesillian

Check your ego at the door, it's the Gold we want.

• Members
  • 3,829 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:53 PM

i'm gonna roll a fatty to baptize this thread :club:
GM of the Crazy Dicers

#4 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:55 PM

View PostDoinSublime, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 12:51 AM, said:

HHhhm, I'm out, but I'm going to scrape a bowl just for this thread. :)I'll be back shortly.

View Postcoesillian, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 12:53 AM, said:

i'm gonna roll a fatty to baptize this thread :club:
HA! You guys are awesome, but suddenly I feel like Im promoting doing drugs.That cant be bad, right?

#5 beans-n-icewater

beans-n-icewater

IM SHITTIN AGAIN!

• Members
  • 5,169 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:one with beer

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:03 PM

Fine work Lori Lolli....I suggest that you include the following disclaimer:For those concerned,Please be aware that this thread may be deleted in the future for personal reasons that I cannot speak of at the moment. Please refrain from quoting any of my posts, as they could be held against me at a later date. I made this thread for entertainment purposes only, and does not reflect my personal opinion of recreational drug use. For the record, let it be known that I do not endorse or condone drug useage of any kind. I am an upstanding citizen and currently reading bible verses while helping my children with their homework.Signed, Shes gone...BCC=7.5

#6 flyingdonkey

flyingdonkey

Mexican Transformers

• Members
  • 2,956 posts
  • Interests:I love play pokah!

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:11 PM

I don't smoke the hippie lettuce, so ill just get drunk.

#7 speedz99

speedz99

It don't matter to Jesus.

• Members
  • 28,085 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:15 PM

View Postbeans-n-icewater, on Monday, April 23rd, 2007, 10:03 PM, said:

Shes gone...
Oh why? What went wrong?
You got a date Wednesday, baby!

#8 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,085 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

By the way, how's the headache?

#9 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

View Postbeans-n-icewater, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 1:03 AM, said:

Fine work Lori Lolli....I suggest that you include the following disclaimer:For those concerned,Please be aware that this thread may be deleted in the future for personal reasons that I cannot speak of at the moment. Please refrain from quoting any of my posts, as they could be held against me at a later date. I made this thread for entertainment purposes only, and does not reflect my personal opinion of recreational drug use. For the record, let it be known that I do not endorse or condone drug useage of any kind. I am an upstanding citizen and currently reading bible verses while helping my children with their homework.Signed, Shes gone...BCC=7.5
Hahahahaha!Beans.. I love you!

#10 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:20 PM

View Postspeedz99, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 1:15 AM, said:

Oh why? What went wrong?
Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.

View Postspeedz99, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 1:16 AM, said:

By the way, how's the headache?
Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.

#11 speedz99

speedz99

• Members
  • 28,085 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:28 PM

View PostLolli, on Monday, April 23rd, 2007, 10:20 PM, said:

Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.
That one went right over your head. Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?

Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.
Sign me up for a bumper sticker with that tagline.

#12 beans-n-icewater

beans-n-icewater

IM SHITTIN AGAIN!

• Members
  • 5,169 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:one with beer

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:34 PM

View PostUNKNOWN POSTER, on Monday, April 23rd, 2007, 11:16 PM, said:

Hahahahaha!Beans.. I love you!Remember I left for a brief time and had dna delete my posts because of a certain James? Now's Beans is picking on me.Remarkable. Weed isnt just for cancer.
Right back attcha sweetie maam....

View Postspeedz99, on Monday, April 23rd, 2007, 11:28 PM, said:

Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?
Maneater?

#13 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:42 PM

View Postspeedz99, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 1:28 AM, said:

That one went right over your head. Wasn't Hall & Oates pretty popular when you were my age?Sign me up for a bumper sticker with that tagline.
Duh, Im high!And, yes, if youre 12.

View Postbeans-n-icewater, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 1:34 AM, said:

Right back attcha sweetie maam....Maneater?
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!

#14 Ralph Mexico

Ralph Mexico

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:14 PM

I am ChrisI am ChrisChris I amThat Chris-I-am!Than Chris-I-am!I do not likethose Drugs-U-do!Do you dogreen leafs and blow?I do not like them,Chris-I-am.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.Would you do themhere or there?I would not do themhere or there.I would not do themanywhere.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.I do not do them,Chris-I-am.Would you do themin a gym?Would you do themwith a quimm?I do not do themin a gym.I do not do themwith a quimm.I do not do themhere or there.I do not do themanywhere.I do not like green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you do theme-mailing a foxx?Would you do themwearing forty dollar socks?Not in a bank.Not with a skank.Not in a gym.Not with a quimm.I would not do them here or there.I would not do them anywhere.I would not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you? Could you?In a Ford?Smoke them! Snort them!Here they are.I would not,could not,do them in a Ford.You may like them.You will see.You may like themat a 2 a.m. pee!I would not, could not at a 2 a.m. pee.Not in a Ford! You let me be bored.I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I do not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.Say!In the park?Here in the park!Would you, could you, do them walking in the park?I would not, could not, do themin the park.Would you, could you, while watching the game?I would not, could not, do themwatching the game.Not in the park. Not in a McDonalds.Not in a Ford. Not in a bank.I do not do them, Chris, you see.Not in a bank. Not in a gym.Not with a skank. Not with a quimm.I will not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere!You likegreen leafs and blow?I do notlike them,Chris-I-am.Could you, would you,with a Diet Coke?I would not,could not,with a Diet Coke!Would you, could you, do themin a Fridays?I could not, would not, do them in a Fridays.I will not, will not, do them with a Diet Coke.I will not do them walking in the park.I will not do them while watching the game.Not in the park! Not letting a shart!Not in a Ford! You let me be!I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I will not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do here or there.I do not do them ANYWHERE!I do not dogreen leafsand blow!I do not do them,Chris-I-am.You do not do them.So you say.Try them! Try them!And you may.Do them and you may, I say.Chris!If you will let me be,I will do them.You will see.
Its good to be ME!

#15 DoinSublime

DoinSublime

awake at the lectern and asleep at the switch.

• Members
  • 5,990 posts
  • Interests:winning
  • Favorite Poker Game:sickaments

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:20 PM

Shit still works in a pinch.Yup, I'm high.
QUOTE(Acid_Knight @ Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008, 2:10 AM) View Post
That's why I just blindly fling money into the pots until they fold.

#16 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:41 AM

View PostRalph Mexico, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 2:14 AM, said:

A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.
I swear to God, I dont think Ive laughed so hard in all my life!!

#17 keith crime

keith crime

Ron Mexico's ghostwriter

• Members
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:flesh peddling

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:44 AM

View PostRalph Mexico, on Monday, April 23rd, 2007, 11:14 PM, said:

I am ChrisI am ChrisChris I amThat Chris-I-am!Than Chris-I-am!I do not likethose Drugs-U-do!Do you dogreen leafs and blow?I do not like them,Chris-I-am.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.Would you do themhere or there?I would not do themhere or there.I would not do themanywhere.I do not dogreen leafs and blow.I do not do them,Chris-I-am.Would you do themin a gym?Would you do themwith a quimm?I do not do themin a gym.I do not do themwith a quimm.I do not do themhere or there.I do not do themanywhere.I do not like green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you do theme-mailing a foxx?Would you do themwearing forty dollar socks?Not in a bank.Not with a skank.Not in a gym.Not with a quimm.I would not do them here or there.I would not do them anywhere.I would not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.Would you? Could you?In a Ford?Smoke them! Snort them!Here they are.I would not,could not,do them in a Ford.You may like them.You will see.You may like themat a 2 a.m. pee!I would not, could not at a 2 a.m. pee.Not in a Ford! You let me be bored.I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I do not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not do them, Chris-I-am.A McNugget! A McNugget!A Sauce! A Sauce!Could you, would you, do themin a McDonalds?Not with a McNugget! Not in a McDonalds!Not in a Ford! Chris! Let me be!I would not, could not, in a gym.I could not, would not, with a quimm.I will not do them with a skank.I will not do them in a bank.I will not do them here or there.I will not do them anywhere.I do not do green leafs and blow.I do not like them, Chris-I-am.Say!In the park?Here in the park!Would you, could you, do them walking in the park?I would not, could not, do themin the park.Would you, could you, while watching the game?I would not, could not, do themwatching the game.Not in the park. Not in a McDonalds.Not in a Ford. Not in a bank.I do not do them, Chris, you see.Not in a bank. Not in a gym.Not with a skank. Not with a quimm.I will not do them here or there.I do not do them anywhere!You likegreen leafs and blow?I do notlike them,Chris-I-am.Could you, would you,with a Diet Coke?I would not,could not,with a Diet Coke!Would you, could you, do themin a Fridays?I could not, would not, do them in a Fridays.I will not, will not, do them with a Diet Coke.I will not do them walking in the park.I will not do them while watching the game.Not in the park! Not letting a shart!Not in a Ford! You let me be!I do not do them in a gym.I do not do them with a quimm.I will not do them in a bank.I do not do them with a skank.I do not do here or there.I do not do them ANYWHERE!I do not dogreen leafsand blow!I do not do them,Chris-I-am.You do not do them.So you say.Try them! Try them!And you may.Do them and you may, I say.Chris!If you will let me be,I will do them.You will see.
loser all the cool kids get high

#18 ChunkyLuver69

ChunkyLuver69

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:I just realized I have no interests =(
  • Favorite Poker Game:Pot Limit Omaha

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:03 AM

I am high.
burnin' jane in tha turnin' lane

#19 renaedawn

renaedawn

Country Famous

• Members
  • 36,522 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:05 AM

Either this thread has to be deleted or I need to move about 10,000 posts here.
I keep telling myself I'm moving on
Believing my heart was strong
But every step I take that leads me away
Just circles back to your door

Wishing I didn't love you
What I'd give if I could touch you

Wishing I didn't love you anymore

#20 Lolli

Lolli

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,681 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:33 AM

View Postrenaedawn, on Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM, said:

Either this thread has to be deleted or I need to move about 10,000 posts here.
So what youre saying is you and you alone could pass the Im drunk thread with ease?Niiiiiice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo