The Ten Commandments Of Poker Etiquette

Damn you Bob , I have to get up early tomorrow morning ( 3am) and here I am clicking on this link. Only to find myself reading every single thing this guy has written. While I cuss you, I also say thanks for linking to some great reading. You should have to buy the Red Bull tomorrow.

The tone of writing in this rubbed me in the wrong way...

The guy comes across as a total know-it-all holier-than-all internet is my soapbox prick...

And if you want me to argue with one of the 10... I could pretty easily with number 10... or all 10 being written in July of 2013...

I didn't get that vibe from his writings , not even a bit. I took it as someone who is confident in his industry and is willing to state his expertise in it . I could write a blog about what I do for a living and you would probably get that same flavor from me. Maybe I am a prick ... read this and it will change your mind .http://www.nolandall...t-memo-waiters/

Thou shall not ask to see a losing hand, when you just won a big pot.

Thou shall not Slow roll..

Should be in there

• 2 weeks later...

ty Bob!

hi poker son :)

• 5 weeks later...

#10 is hilarious to me. Which part of the history of poker should I be honoring first? The body count the Binion family has racked up? The millions of dollars its most famous participants have stolen? Maybe all those times its most charismatic champion and spokesman banged a little girl? Should I read up on the mentally retarded sex slave the game's first true theorist keeps locked in his spare bedroom?

#10 is hilarious to me. Which part of the history of poker should I be honoring first? The body count the Binion family has racked up? The millions of dollars its most famous participants have stolen? Maybe all those times its most charismatic champion and spokesman banged a little girl? Should I read up on the mentally retarded sex slave the game's first true theorist keeps locked in his spare bedroom?

i think scamming people for stakes, loans and bets you don't ever intend to pay back is time honored tradition. It's especially helpful if one of your best poker friends, who is famous for his "integrity" and standing up against the poker sleaze, shows unwavering support for you and says your degeneracy is "just part of the poker scene, for better or worse"

• Like 1