Playing a live PLO hand..Holding a nut flush draw with a broadway gutshot on the flop. the turn is low without pairing the board, giving me a gutshot wheel draw in addition to a gutshot broadway and nut flush draw. Outs are sitting at about 15 and there's $330ish in the pot. I have $115 left and the person to act in front bets $150. I call, hit the flush and take down the monster pot. Reasoning being, lots of equity in the pot and lots of outs to go. Any differing opinions?

plenty of equity imo, you are almost even money or better against a set

don't forget that often times in plo you need to get it in with flush draws and combo draws, 30ish % equity and some folding equity makes you a ton of money in plo

• 3 weeks later...
plenty of equity imo, you are almost even money or better against a set
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooow???You have 9 flush outs in addition to 4-6 straight outs (depending on suits on board). You are getting pretty much the exact equity required to make this call (since your hand is nothing more than an ace high, or whatever at this point, if unimproved, and beats about .2% of this person's shove range here, at current).And as for the second part how the heck is he even money OR BETTER against a set? How is 15 nut outs even money or better with 44 unknown cards in a deck?Please let me know.