The 2016 All Star Game Poll

Will you watch the All Star Game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch the 2016 NHL All Star Game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not a &*^@#$ing chance

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trip Report: Nashville is amazing.   I'm about as far from a country fan as you can get, but the live music is just incredible. I think I visited almost every bar on Broadway. Our hotel was almost a

Couple other random notes from the weekend:   Rode an elevator with Brian Burke at the All Star Game itself. He had his tie completely undone, outside his collar, just wearing it like a scarf.   I

Yeah he was sitting by himself at a pub on Friday afternoon and I went up and introduced myself to him and we chatted for a bit. He was 100% what you would expect him to be. When I told him I lived in

If I'm not busy, I'll prob watch, mostly for the hope that the 3 on 3 is exciting to watch. So ya, def adds something, though maybe it wont be enough to hold my interest.

I dont care a lick about the John Scott thing, way overblown story about next to nothing.

I am a huge fan of Ovechkin...One of my favorite players of all time..

However this whole I aggravated an injury shovelling snow is a lot of bs to skip the All star game..

I am sure all the players have nagging injuries and would love a few days off in the sun...Ive blasted Crosby in the past for doing the exact thing..So Ovy doesnt get a free pass here..

I am sure Jagr would LOVE a few days off to recharge his 43 year old body for the playoffs...

Ovechkin has never missed an all star game as far as I know. He's probably the least likely to fake an injury to miss the ASG

Yeah, I'd give him the same benefit of the doubt I'd give Crosby.

The skills competition has been pretty fun so far.

Subban and Burns were awesome in the breakaway challenge.

Geno in accuracy shooting too.

You mean the DRAFTKINGS accuracy shooting.