103 replies to this topic

#101 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

View Posthank213, on 10 June 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

So I'm assuming we've all seen BB, I wonder if someone who has never seen BB would find this show as good as those who have? Do we derive more enjoyment from the show because we essentially know where it's headed or are familiar with the characters? Anybody have a friend whose taste they trust that has never seen BB but would be willing to watch BCS? SA, you're prohibited as your taste, generally speaking, is shit. As to your defense of "Well it can't be that bad since I like this show" my rebuttal is sun shines on a dog's ass some days.

The show is good enough on it's own to be liked by anyone. But people that haven't seen BB will never like it as much as those that have. There's just too much extra information that non-BB watchers are going to miss out on to get the full experience.

#102 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,697 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:11 AM

View PostSuperJon, on 10 June 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

I'm a people

i can't be sure you're not me when i think i'm asleep.
Spoiler

#103 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,625 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:37 AM

I love some of the little tie ins to Breaking Bad.

The stock broker who they scammed out of the expensive Tequila in Season 2 was the same obnoxious guy with the "KENWINS" license plate from season 1 episode 3 of Breaking Bad who pissed off Walt by taking his parking spot and then Walt set his car on fire at the gas station.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#104 SuperJon

SuperJon

<3

• Members
  • 6,651 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 17 June 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

I love some of the little tie ins to Breaking Bad.

The stock broker who they scammed out of the expensive Tequila in Season 2 was the same obnoxious guy with the "KENWINS" license plate from season 1 episode 3 of Breaking Bad who pissed off Walt by taking his parking spot and then Walt set his car on fire at the gas station.

That was also the same tequila that Gus poisoned Don Eladio (sic) with in Season 4 of BB.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users