Forums For Non-Poker Card Games?

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know good forums to discuss non-Poker card games? I'm mostly interested in card games played with a traditional deck like Bridge, Canasta, Gin Rummy, etc. I like poker and all but anytime I google "Card Games" it's either Poker or Collectible Card Games in the results! Thanks :)

I like talking about that crap. Start a thread about it and we'll start talking.

• Like 1

If this were a real life hang out -- like we were all in the student union or something, and a new kid came in asking about cards -- one of us would do that 52-card pickup thing where you throw their cards all over the floor and tell them to pick them up. Then things would get super awkward when no one thought it was cool, and we'd probably all end up helping with the clean up.

Yet another reason why people should just get iPads or other Apple devices, and stop giving a shit about playing antiquated trash like canasta.

• Like 1

but definitely a new thread because there can't be any discussion in this one.

This thread has a terrible title, and so I'll skip it based on principle.

my research has concluded OP is correct in his assessment. there is an under-represented niche market out there. I must start a forum now and then i can make millions if not thousands!

how do i register octogenariancardplayer.com?

scram, is that one of the domains you're squatting on, you sleaze?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

my research has concluded OP is correct in his assessment. there is an under-represented niche market out there. I must start a forum now and then i can make millions if not thousands!

how do i register octogenariancardplayer.com?

scram, is that one of the domains you're squatting on, you sleaze?

i own that particular domain name! give me a weeks supply of Ensure and some seniors diapers and i might be obliged to sell

• 3 months later...