Fcp Player Of The Year 2009

Thanks to the suggestions from our 2008 Player of the Year, Fluffdog, we decided to have a small panel of members vote from a list of candidates who they felt deserved the honour for 2009. Gibler had a tremendous year, including winning the Florida State Poker Championshp, finishing 2nd in the Super Tuesday, final tabling the Sunday Million, and his consistent play helped generate ongoing discussions in our forum. Congrats to gibler321 for being FCP's 2009 Player of the Year.View Gibler's Player of the Year Page

pretty hof. really happy for all your success :)hope 2010 is a killer year!
Talk about getting sucked up to, geeeezus! :club: Congrats Gib, well deserved, have an awesome 2010 and I hope it starts by you taking down the PS Caribbean ME

wtg, Gibler awesome and very much deservedbest of luck in 2010 and as we see your off to a great start with it already. great knock out of Barry Greenstein, Love that pic of that book.

Congrats Congrats, Well deservedfwiw, in the bio the weekly 1k he FT'd was on Full Tilt not Pokerstars
Actually, he finished 2nd in the Super Tuesday (pokerstars) for the 57K, he also did final table the monday 1K but it wasn't his highest score we were referring to. See his results below the bio for reference.
Actually, he finished 2nd in the Super Tuesday (pokerstars) for the 57K, he also did final table the monday 1K but it wasn't his highest score we were referring to. See his results below the bio for reference.
gotchaaa good work
boss
veeeeeery boss.Let's bring boss back plz.Kimmy can help. When you win this Carib ME, during post-interview say "man, this is so boss!"Congrats man, way well deserved!!!

He's already aiming for back-to-back FCP POY titles...

unbelievable can we make this a decade thread lol, :club: awesome job at the PCA wishing you continue success, but then you found that already.

• 2 weeks later...
Talk about getting sucked up to, geeeezus! :club: Congrats Gib, well deserved, have an awesome 2010 and I hope it starts by you taking down the PS Caribbean ME
Wowza. I think you deserve a cut for this. Obviously, it's the only reason he took it down.DNA and his psychotic visions.
  • 1 month later...