Fcp Player Of The Year For 2009

We won't be having a Featured Member for January but instead will name a FCP Player of the Year for 2009.Last year Fluffdog was our Player of the Year.The player of the year should be the member of the FCP Community who had the best year in poker for 2009. What constitutes the best year might be a matter for a bit of debate. Daniel is not eligible.So who should it be for 2009 ? Please let us know who you think it should be and what why.If you want to lobby for a friend or even for yourself but don't want to do it in public please feel free to send me a PM.Remember that being Player of the Year and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks but it's a great opening line with the Ladies, just ask Fluff.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gibler or vt?I was going to say tehtoe but Lurbz told me not to.All kidding aside, my vote would go to tehtoe. He has had a lot of success, and still posts here regularly.

are you gonna do a poll for this?
No, it isn't a popularity contest and polls can be manipulated.Gov and I will put our heads together and based on what we know and what others tell us in this thread and in private will name the winner.

between gibler and zimmer my vote for giblerGibler made it close to the Sunday mill twice plus cashed on some other great tournies butZimmy won the Mill, and also done well at major tournies dam close race, but I think the edge still goes to kimmy.

between gibler and zimmer my vote for giblerGibler made it close to the Sunday mill twice plus cashed on some other great tournies butZimmy won the Mill, and also done well at major tournies dam close race, but I think the edge still goes to kimmy.
Coming close > WinningGot it.