• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Dynamite show. I can't believe Bob Freaking Odinkirk is staring in the best drama on TV. Like, I worshiped Mr Show as a college student. Me and my friends would get stoned and pass around the

How could YOU not guess nepotism?    

*puts hand over microphone, leans in, and whispers in brvy's ear*   *brvy whispers back, and I nod, then remove my hand from the microphone*   He does.

I have a feeling a lot of people are expecting breaking bad part deux and are probably going to be profoundly, and loudly, disappointed. but we'll see.

First off, the writing/directing are on such a high level, that I'm willing to give the show creators a lot of rope. From the jump, I like this show being about such a morally bankrupt character. Not a character's Descent into villiandom like Breaking bad. And not Quite like Vic Mackey, who was a full out villain. Saul isn't a villain, exactly. He's just a scumbag. I can't remember a show about an unapologetic scumbag before. It's quite interesting.

Rather than being the driving force of the show, I envision the drama from this show, coming from him being at the mercy of forces much greater than himself. Showing how he reacts to the rising and falling tides, of the gangsters he works for.

What i'm not sure, is where the show is going to end. Is it going to be the Cinnabun, or are they going to extend past it, to where he gets caught or dies, sometime after. I can't see any happy ending to the series, and I'm intensely curious to see what direction this show takes.

• Like 1

First off, the writing/directing are on such a high level, that I'm willing to give the show creators a lot of rope. From the jump, I like this show being about such a morally bankrupt character. Not a character's Descent into villiandom like Breaking bad. And not Quite like Vic Mackey, who was a full out villain. Saul isn't a villain, exactly. He's just a scumbag. I can't remember a show about an unapologetic scumbag before. It's quite interesting.

Rather than being the driving force of the show, I envision the drama from this show, coming from him being at the mercy of forces much greater than himself. Showing how he reacts to the rising and falling tides, of the gangsters he works for.

What i'm not sure, is where the show is going to end. Is it going to be the Cinnabun, or are they going to extend past it, to where he gets caught or dies, sometime after. I can't see any happy ending to the series, and I'm intensely curious to see what direction this show takes.

The nice thing for the show's creators is that they have total control of what they do. AMC is going to let them go for however long they want to so they can just take the show in whatever direction they want for however long they want.

I just wanted to point out for those of you that don't know:

Better Call Saul is currently streaming on NetFlix in Europe. So follow these steps to watch now:

1. Download Chrome

2. Download Hola Unblocker extension

3. Click on Hola, and change your country to somewhere in Europe.. like Norway.

4. Go to Netflix.

5. Watch Better Call Saul.

• Like 1

Also, if anyone uses netflix + hola, UK has the episode available next day.

protip!

• Like 2

Careful buddy. A few more years going like you're going and it's gonna be your brother bringing shit to you because you can't bring yourself to go outside.