Cheap Thieves Player #4

All but one of you have responded to the thread. Since iowest didn't reply to the thread his spot will be replaced by SamHard8 provided that HE repies to this thread. The bracket now looks like:Waffles2003SamHard8vspokerloser Play the matches as soon as you guys are ready.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give it my best effort to play by fridayprovided that pokerloser is available in the early afternoon, or after 2 am eastern at any time.i haven't heard anything back since he told me to wait a day or two for him to get home. should be there now...

i'll give it my best effort to play by fridayprovided that pokerloser is available in the early afternoon, or after 2 am eastern at any time.i haven't heard anything back since he told me to wait a day or two for him to get home. should be there now...
Yes, I just got back, I got your PM that said you had no money on there and will deposit some on Wednesday.I can and will be available on whatever schedule you need. Why don't we shoot for Thursday or if we have to we can do it early on Friday morning.I will pm you back the info you requested, my AIM ID.PL

I'm around all day today Nikki. I did also send a PM, but if DN wants this thing doneby Friday, I just wanted to make public that I was atleast trying to get this match in early. Hopefully we can make it happen for him.

looks like me and pokerloser will have ours done on thursdayPokerloser, I'm adding you to my AIM, and my AIM's in my profile. i'm in the eastern time zone, sorry i forgot that detail :club:

I'm around all day today Nikki. I did also send a PM, but if DN wants this thing doneby Friday, I just wanted to make public that I was atleast trying to get this match in early. Hopefully we can make it happen for him.
She is working today. I am sure you will hear from her tonight.
I sent you a pm back.
looks like me and pokerloser will have ours done on thursdayPokerloser, I'm adding you to my AIM, and my AIM's in my profile. i'm in the eastern time zone, sorry i forgot that detail :club:
Great, We will chat later, I got your AIM. thx

Kenny and I tried to play but we got a service not avaliable message. We will try again tomorrow.

Kenny and I tried to play but we got a service not avaliable message. We will try again tomorrow.
i should be home around 7 or 8 EST(thursday). we will get it done.

Hey Hanguk..,Let's rock. you said you were ONLY available between 12-2pm your time (lol), it's 9 my time, 12 yours. Additionally, i am around all day/night so it really can be anytime, just let me know, we'll git 'er done. :DI setup our table already, I pm'd you the password. GL man.

i should be home around 7 or 8 EST(thursday). we will get it done.
Ok I set up a scheduled tourney around 8:00 for an 8:30 start. I will pm you the pw. If you get home earlier I should be around here or on FCP.

I should have my match tonight in about 2 hours. I guess I could set it up. It's a ten plus one, right?Way to Go Scotty baby!

I should have my match tonight in about 2 hours. I guess I could set it up. It's a ten plus one, right?Way to Go Scotty baby!
Thanks everyone. GL Nikki I want you...in the finals
Nikki, please post the name of the table u guys will be at so i can watch who i will play against next. Whoever wins, please PM so we can set up the match for next round.
I won the match between Hangukmiguk and I.GG man.
yup, vgg. you definitely both had me outclassed and outcarded most of the game.i say dn would be fortunate to have you fill the spot.

Announcements