Highly Addictive Puzzle

Saw this on another forum and got pretty far but can't finish it.http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgiI have a good bit of it done but I'll let you work it out for yourself until you get stuck.If you click "save game" it'll give you a url that you can paste here and let others see what you've got. If you get stuck on any particular area let me know and I'll help you out if I have it. Once the forum here gets close to what I have done I can post up mine so far - I'd guess it's about 75% done.If you don't even know where to start .... each box contains a word with the number of letters being the number of dots in the box. Each word is "connected" to the words that have a line between them. So "on the farm" words would be things you'd find on a farm. Words on a page that don't have a line aren't necessarily connected in any way.Ok, quick get to work on it so you can catch up and help me finish this thing.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant beleive there is a section on poker stars.
Making this thread poker related :)Some of the poker ones are pretty good - most on this forum should get them though.For the "cow" words remember that if they're connected to "cow" but not "on the farm" they could have nothing to do with the farm. You need to think broader on these.
Making this thread poker related :)Some of the poker ones are pretty good - most on this forum should get them though.For the "cow" words remember that if they're connected to "cow" but not "on the farm" they could have nothing to do with the farm. You need to think broader on these.
what do gordon greenstein and ferguson have in common?
How about the "book" section? Two words off of book, could be anything.
Get some other words on the page before you worry about it. Next to impossible without more clues.
Get some other words on the page before you worry about it. Next to impossible without more clues.
No doubt. How about the 2 word "pig" word?
No doubt. How about the 2 word "pig" word?
Hard without knowing the category on the other side of the 2 worder. But ... pig is a slang term for ... (this may be before your time)