Buffalo Bills Bus Trip

I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in attending a game in Buffalo on November 6 vs. the NY Jets? I was talking with a couple guys at work today about a Bills bus trip and it got me to looking online when I got home, and I found a site called http://www.rallytours.ca which offers exactly what we're looking for. It seems that for $150 you get:

• bus transportation from Toronto to Buffalo and return
  • a seat in the lower bowl at the game
  • all you can eat at the tailgate party
  • all you can drink at the tailgate party

It says it's $170 per package, but if you get a group of 4 then it drops to $150 per person. I'm wondering if it drops even more if you get a bigger group.Would anyone be interested in going?

I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in attending a game in Buffalo on November 6 vs. the NY Jets? I was talking with a couple guys at work today about a Bills bus trip and it got me to looking online when I got home, and I found a site called http://www.rallytours.ca which offers exactly what we're looking for. It seems that for $150 you get:
  • bus transportation from Toronto to Buffalo and return
  • a seat in the lower bowl at the game
  • all you can eat at the tailgate party
  • all you can drink at the tailgate party

It says it's $170 per package, but if you get a group of 4 then it drops to $150 per person. I'm wondering if it drops even more if you get a bigger group.Would anyone be interested in going?

Im definetely interested but skeptical of the price..Sounds great...I can get 3 others to come..I was thinking of something like this.

I'm gonna keep looking and see if there are better prices somewhere, but it's the best I could find at the moment. I just emailed the guy (I found the ad on kijiji first which linked me to the site) and I asked him if he knows what section the seats are in and if we can get a cheaper price if we bring a bigger group.It does say on the website that they allow a max of 50 people per trip, and the Jets game has 29 seats left. If the seats are by the 30 yard line, then they're about $90 each according to ticketmaster. If they're end zone seating then it drops to $60. If it's the $90 seats then I think the overall price is OK, considering you don't have to worry about driving, cost of gas, all you can eat and drink. If it's $60, then it's a bit of a rip.

I'm gonna keep looking and see if there are better prices somewhere, but it's the best I could find at the moment. I just emailed the guy (I found the ad on kijiji first which linked me to the site) and I asked him if he knows what section the seats are in and if we can get a cheaper price if we bring a bigger group.It does say on the website that they allow a max of 50 people per trip, and the Jets game has 29 seats left. If the seats are by the 30 yard line, then they're about $90 each according to ticketmaster. If they're end zone seating then it drops to $60. If it's the $90 seats then I think the overall price is OK, considering you don't have to worry about driving, cost of gas, all you can eat and drink. If it's $60, then it's a bit of a rip.
I meant the price is really good..$150 for all that is a good deal I think...All you can eat and drink sound great..Unless its sandwiches and bottles of water
All you can drink? As in alcohol? Plus all you can eat and a football game for $150? Sounds like a great deal.
Dont forget the transportation..If I drove there it would cost me at least $75 in gas
I have never been to an NFL game.
just once if you can, go to a Steelers game. Felt like I was in a church, except with tailgating and football.Never been to a Bills game, but I've heard a lot negatives about there. I thought your trip this summer of the different baseball parks was awesome. Id love to see a college football game personally. I dont know why, but every time I see Alabama vs Ole Miss or something like that, I wanna be there.
I have never been to an NFL game.
Only been to Bills games (about 20).What you will see is the parking lot will look like a nuclear bomb was set off, guys yelling at girls to take their tops off, the washrooms are gross, fights between fans and you will have a hell of a time.
I would just drive down and buy tickets from scalpers. I have done it many times.BTW, I am in Buffalo that weekend staying at the same hotel that the Jets will be at.
Sanchez is going to corner you in a broom closet and feel you up. Just be careful...
Id love to see a college football game personally. I dont know why, but every time I see Alabama vs Ole Miss or something like that, I wanna be there.
Trying to talk myself into going to the Toledo vs. Boise State game this Friday night. Boise State, National Broadcast, Toledo plays ranked teams pretty well, could be a good one to catch and the drive is less than an hour.

I've been to like a million Insight Bowls, a Holiday Bowl, and a Bears game and they are definitely fun to be at but it gets annoying with the constant TV timeouts. You see all the players standing around waiting for the viewers to get back from the commercials and then wonder why they get a delay of game. They are definitely enjoyable though.

I've been to one Bills game ever, the season finale against Cincinatti like I dunno...7-8 years ago. For someone who really enjoys public drunken behavior and live sports I was surprised at how much it really wasn't my thing. Haven't been back since. Mostly it's just too fucking cold to be fun...might have been better if I was hammered but since I don't drink beer that's kind of hard.

Trying to talk myself into going to the Toledo vs. Boise State game this Friday night. Boise State, National Broadcast, Toledo plays ranked teams pretty well, could be a good one to catch and the drive is less than an hour.
go!in these circumstance, sports related or not, always pick "GO".

I went to one of those Bills games with a group from Toronto once. I remember it being very cold. I was too young to tailgate, and we got there too late for hot dogs. Also, our entire section of the stands was made up of bus groups from Canada, which hindered the whole experience.My suggestion: higher your own bus, get your own tickets. Don't tell them you're Canadian. Tell them you're a church group or something, hoping they'll think its funny to stick you in a section of hardcore fans.Alternately: just make sure the bus gets there early (easy to offer free food and drinks if the bus only arrives 15 minutes before the game), and make sure your tickets aren't getting you stuck in a tourist section. Or if they do, you have a couple buddies who'll walk with you to where the real fans are.Also, bring a sweater. I don't care if its supposed to be 30 celcius. It's Buffalo, where 30 degrees translates to about -4.

I dont think the Bills have a hardcore section of fans. That place will be filled with Jet's fans more than Bills fans.
Actually I think they do. About at least 40k. They all look like total inbreds.

I went to a couple of NFL games back in the early 80's.Dallas at Washington 1985, possibly earlier> Theismann was still playing, as was Riggo the Piggo...close to the end, I think, for both. I think Dallas won 13-7. Got the ticket off a normal [erson for $20, face value.Philadelphia at NY Giants, 1986 > This was a fun one. Paid $60 fro a scalper for a shitty seat. Harry Carson scored his first (only?) career TD; Eagles QB's were sacked 6 times (Lawrence Taylor had 4) and the Eagles were held to 58 offensive yards. The Giants would go on to win the Super Bowl.

just once if you can, go to a Steelers game. Felt like I was in a church, except with tailgating and football.
I will be there this Sunday!I wish I kept track of how many games I've been to, but I would guess in the 50-60 range, starting in the mid 80s with my old man.
I've never been to an NFL game. It's the only one of the 'big 4' sports that I have not been to a game.
I've done all 4 major sports, but other than hockey which I've seen dozens upon dozens of games live I've only been to a handful of live events for the other sports combined. A couple Blue Jays games when I was a kid, went to see a Mavericks game when I was in Dallas when I was 16 (they played the Sixers...got to see Manute Bol up close), and the aforementioned Bills game. I was going to see a Yankees game this summer but then my NYC trip fell through.
Im definetely interested but skeptical of the price..Sounds great...I can get 3 others to come..I was thinking of something like this.
Serge, just a heads up and it may be too late. I just called the guy to book 9 spots since I got a lot of confirmations from guys at my work today. He said he thinks after my booking there are only 6 spots left. Did you ask your 3 guys?