pokertracker survey question

I've just recently gotten pokertracker, and am tryingto figure out some of the "ins and outs" of it.Thought I'd throw out a general question and justask what everyone's most profitable hand (or hands) are.After 4500 hands (I know, small sample, etc)I was surprised to see my most profitable was AA.Not surprised in that AA is obviously the most powerfulhand you can have preflop, however I always found I didn't get a lot of action, since I usually raise a prettygood amount preflop, and keep at it unless the boardis scary.Just curious to hear the forum's findings on this topic.(or also your LEAST profitable hand...mine to this point is 3-3, but only cuz I lost a huge pot in which I floppeda boat, only to watch a guy runner runner me out withall our money in the middle...lol)

I've just recently gotten pokertracker, and am tryingto figure out some of the "ins and outs" of it.Thought I'd throw out a general question and justask what everyone's most profitable hand (or hands) are.After 4500 hands (I know, small sample, etc)I was surprised to see my most profitable was AA.Not surprised in that AA is obviously the most powerfulhand you can have preflop, however I always found I didn't get a lot of action, since I usually raise a prettygood amount preflop, and keep at it unless the boardis scary.Just curious to hear the forum's findings on this topic.(or also your LEAST profitable hand...mine to this point is 3-3, but only cuz I lost a huge pot in which I floppeda boat, only to watch a guy runner runner me out withall our money in the middle...lol)
Well, 4500 is obviously too small, and AA is obviously the biggest winner. At the beginning of small stakes hold 'em, Ed Miller says that 60,000 hands is far too small a sample to approximate the relative value of starting hands. Anyways, after about 25k, mine looks like this:AA KKQQAKAKsJJKQOdd, huh? /sw