Bellagio-Nagreanu; The Porformance of the Year

Bottom of the 9th, 2 outs and Nagreanu at the plate. Down by one. Grand SlamI believe we are witnessing the biggest poker porformance of the year. Bigger than Raymer's WSOP. Not only was Millions at stake in this tournament. Daniel's goal to be POY was at stake. It's not like like there is anymore tournaments this yeat to gain ground on Pham.It was make the final table now or never!. And to pull it off in a dominating, REDICULOUS CHIP LEAD of over 6 million is incredible.He got to the final table beating some tough tough seasoned competition. Unlike Raymer who saw mostly newcomers to the WSOP (except of course Harrington)Seriously, this year that Daniel is having can be made into a great movie. No matter what was past and what future stars may emerge....The present is now and his name is Daniel Negreanu. Good job Buddy.by the way..Go Mariners

Please edit your post. It is Daniel Negreanu.But, yeah, I had posted hoping for a few cards to fall his way (and his style) so that he could have a dominating stack at the final table, and that hand knocking out Eric Weiner is just a classic moment. I'm pleased to be a fan.

Yo, I was at the Bellagio Thursday night checking out the action and Daniel was dominating the competition. I even got to meet Daniel during his break and he gladly took a picture with me :wink: Dang I knew he was going to win this... That made my Vegas Trip

Well, he certainly had us all worried. You could tell from his last few journal entries he was physically and emotionally worn out. When he made the post about skipping the Omaha event to rest up for the last event of the year I was actually pretty happy, I can't imagine how worn out he is right now, but I don't think he could have pulled it off after playing in the Omaha Event. Daniel must have played some of the best poker of his life, and he certainly deserves all the credit he will be recieving for this. Hopefully this will garner him some big-time respect, it seems the WPT events do that for people (i.e. Gus Hansen). So, come march when this is Aired we will all have something to remember while watching it. Lets all enjoy this... it only comes once a year. Well... hopefully it'll be coming every year :D