Odds on WPT Five Diamond World Poker Classic

I was reading the list and noticed a strange listing..... Mike Matusow is listed on there.... and correct me if I am wrong but is he not still locked up? if I am wrong then great glad hes out but I was unaware that he got out.....

I was reading the list and noticed a strange listing..... Mike Matusow is listed on there.... and correct me if I am wrong but is he not still locked up? if I am wrong then great glad hes out but I was unaware that he got out.....
Pretty sure he's still in... and wouldn't it be funny if people bet on him... talk abouta bad bet, lol.

These odds are retarded, anyone who places a bet is mental. No offence to John J or Danny(the top two picks) but in a field of 370 people,including the top tournament plrs in the world, you would need to get 100-1 on anyone to make it worth while.

I noticed that the odds seemed a bit low for the number of players in the field. So, I converted each person's odds to a decimal (e.g. 80 to 1 = 1/81) and added them together. For the individuals, you get 1.016. Then of course you have the field, which is listed at an absurd 1 to 5, which would be 5/6 or 0.833. Add these together and you get 1.849. Obviously this number should be higher than 1.000, since there is a house edge, but this number is ridiculous.