Attention Boatamenters!It's already known that we are gonna take this shit down, but to give you guys a little more incentive I'm gonna throw a few bones out there as well.Bounties:Bust ANY opposing team's player $11Bust ANY opposing team's captain $22DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, BUST ANYONE FROM YOUR TEAM! FOLD PREFLOP DAMMIT!Go Deep Incentives:Top 1000 finish: Your share is increased to 55%Top 500 finish: Your share is increased to 60%Top 100 finish: Your share is increased to 65%Final Table: Your share is increased to 70%Win: Your share is increased to 75%Not only are you on the best team running, you're on the one with the best pay scale too!Get a good night's rest and be ready to DO WORK tomorrow!AA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crikey. if grinder wasn't the best boss to not start his own team thread, i'd have to consider asking for a trade. i didn't even ask for a signing bonus as his first round pick. i'm too easy, damnit.

Good thing Anthony is gonna lose no money out of this.
Quite the contrary Teddy. In my former life in sales, on the weeks and months I paid the most incentives and bonuses, the company made more money too. Simple economics, nit.
f it.each team, lets all collude and just win this ****.- Jordan
wow that just opened my eyes to ALOT of possible ways for people to cheat. For all we know there could be 20 teams in every sunday million colluding together.
wow that just opened my eyes to ALOT of possible ways for people to cheat. For all we know there could be 20 teams in every sunday million colluding together.
there probably is
durr.obviously I was kidding.- Jordan
Quite the contrary Teddy. In my former life in sales, on the weeks and months I paid the most incentives and bonuses, the company made more money too. Simple economics, nit.
with responses and threads like this i know im on the best team ill make sure to stack any opsing team that gets unlucky and ends up on my table yes if it means calling u down with 3rd pair and sucking out i will try :club:
Attention Boatamenters!It's already known that we are gonna take this shit down, but to give you guys a little more incentive I'm gonna throw a few bones out there as well.Bounties:Bust ANY opposing team's player $11Bust ANY opposing team's captain $22DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, BUST ANYONE FROM YOUR TEAM! FOLD PREFLOP DAMMIT!Go Deep Incentives:Top 1000 finish: Your share is increased to 55%Top 500 finish: Your share is increased to 60%Top 100 finish: Your share is increased to 65%Final Table: Your share is increased to 70%Win: Your share is increased to 75%Not only are you on the best team running, you're on the one with the best pay scale too!Get a good night's rest and be ready to DO WORK tomorrow!AA
This is pathetic. The only reason you need to put out incentives is because you think your players suck. Obviously, you feel threatened by TB17's Raptors.(P.S. I say this all in the good spirits of friendly competition.)
I'm thinking about making incentives for the non-boatament players to lose to us.Just trying to figure out where that line is.
hmmm... what about an FCP "field" bet of unsigned players vs. all teams

Wow, this is extremely generous! :club: Time for the A game. Had a good run today, won $1500 in live tourney. <bragbrag> I'll keep it up tomorrow!For the record, there will be no soft playing. Very unlikely to be at the same table anyway.Gl All!

Announcements