Driving Views?

Hey Guys,

Haven' t been in here in awhile, but I'm in a songwriting competition through Guitar Center and having trouble keeping up with promoting and getting viewed as much as the top people. Any ideas to help drive views, and followers?

Any input appreciated,

Thx,

-Cole

songwriter.amplifiertv.com/channel/Donovan+Cole

Have you tried Facebook and Twitter? I don't use either of these social networking sites but I hear they're the best way to get in touch with the masses.

Hey Guys,

Haven' t been in here in awhile, but I'm in a songwriting competition through Guitar Center and having trouble keeping up with promoting and getting viewed as much as the top people. Any ideas to help drive views, and followers?

Any input appreciated,

Thx,

-Cole

songwriter.amplifiertv.com/channel/Donovan+Cole

I think you should try to target low population forums, that were based on 00's fads. I would try making a post on a Segway owners forum or maybe a Creed fan forum. Should draw the hits you're looking for.

• Like 3

lol I get what you are saying, I focused here for insight into effective strategies in the modern application of driving views. I know for sure there are people here that would be highly effective in finding ways to be seen, through search results or anything. I also felt there was a higher chance of connecting with someone with an appropriate response in order t pick their brain. I appreciate your guys' time. Thanks.

-Cole