1. People typing 'ty' after every single hand they win, even if they got lucky or you folded. 2. People using their entire time bank before the bubble, not noticing that the tournament has gone into 'hand-for-hand' mode. 3. People betting into dead side pots with air to win a TINY pot when you should check down to eliminate a player 4. People who purposely take the time to bet 1591 chips instead of just 1500 or 1600 for no reason whatsoever. 5. People who sit-out every now and then slowing the game down, claiming they are multitabling - if you are sitting out all the time while play 3 tables -you arent capable of multitabling - PLAY TWO 6. People who hit and run in heads up cash games 7. People who claim they recently won a big tournament online for 50k, and are only playing low stakes because its fun 8. People who play plo and treat aces like they are playing holdem and moan when it loses 9. People who try and flirt with the other players who have 'girl looking names' 10. People who NEVER ever fold flush draws on the flop and continue to go allin no matter what thinking they have no choice.

I hate it when people get mad at me for not returning their call, when they didn't even leave a message. If it is important leave a message. If it isn't important then don't call me!

I hate it when people get mad at me for not returning their call, when they didn't even leave a message. If it is important leave a message. If it isn't important then don't call me!
I agree I get so pissed at people who get mad at me for not returning a call with no message

1. People typing 'ty' after every single hand they win, even if they got lucky or you folded.Maybe they know it annoys you and are trying to get you off your game. 2. People using their entire time bank before the bubble, not noticing that the tournament has gone into 'hand-for-hand' mode. Maybe they are multi-tabling and actually haven't gotten around to their action; don't judge until you've walked in their shoes, imo3. People betting into dead side pots with air to win a TINY pot when you should check down to eliminate a player They are allowed to play as they wish; it's not about what is good for you4. People who purposely take the time to bet 1591 chips instead of just 1500 or 1600 for no reason whatsoever. Again, maybe they do it to get you off your game5. People who sit-out every now and then slowing the game down, claiming they are multitabling - if you are sitting out all the time while play 3 tables -you arent capable of multitabling - PLAY TWO Add more tables if the pace of the game is going to get you off your game6. People who hit and run in heads up cash games This does suck!!! Any cash tables!7. People who claim they recently won a big tournament online for 50k, and are only playing low stakes because its fun Meh, it's their life.8. People who play plo and treat aces like they are playing holdem and moan when it loses You hate money? Just tell them they got unlucky and when they get aces again in 38 hands you can bust them again.9. People who try and flirt with the other players who have 'girl looking names'Being social can be good for the game- or at the least they are distracted and you have another edge10. People who NEVER ever fold flush draws on the flop and continue to go allin no matter what thinking they have no choice.You do hate money, don't you?!?

10. People who NEVER ever fold flush draws on the flop and continue to go allin no matter what thinking they have no choice.
Perhaps stating the obvious but players who do this are going to lose in the long term. You want to be playing these players.
Are you Brian Scalabrine, and was it Ray Allen calling you?
when I eat pizza and all the cheese and toppings fall off.
WTF kind of pizza are you eating that does that in Chicago boy? YOU BEST NOT BE EATING ANYTHING BUT STUFFED.
Are you Brian Scalabrine, and was it Ray Allen calling you?WTF kind of pizza are you eating that does that in Chicago boy? YOU BEST NOT BE EATING ANYTHING BUT STUFFED.
I live in Illinois so I always have to eat stuffed?

People who don't make an effort to move if they are blocking a passageway.People who come to a full stop and then veer off in some other direction because they are typing on their PDA

People who don't realize....Chicago pizza is not Stuffed Pizza. It's a bastardized version, and Giordano's is not anywhere near the best.
hey, I might be getting Giordano's for dinner!
Do yourself a favor and get something better.
I am. I'm getting Giordano's.There's always something "better" regardless of what you're getting so is that what I should be looking for when I decide all my meals?
I am. I'm getting Giordano's.There's always something "better" regardless of what you're getting so is that what I should be looking for when I decide all my meals?
I think you've got Lou, Gino's and Uno all within range. All better choices.But yeah, I mean, surf and turf would be ideal.
I think you've got Lou, Gino's and Uno all within range. All better choices.But yeah, I mean, surf and turf would be ideal.
Giordano's it is!or should I get Papa Johns instead?
Implying Uno and Gino's are better than Giordano's? HA.I preferred Edwardo's back in the day anyway. I got a couple Chicago places by my house that the owners instantly recognize me when I come in and bug me for 30 minutes every time, beast pizza. But Uno is ****ing terrible.
Implying Uno and Gino's are better than Giordano's? HA.I preferred Edwardo's back in the day anyway. I got a couple Chicago places by my house that the owners instantly recognize me when I come in and bug me for 30 minutes every time, beast pizza. But Uno is ****ing terrible.
I still love Edwardo's. We get maybe once a month or so.

It's not like Giordano's is bad, but it's so ridiculously overrated, and it tilts me when it's the first place people mention when talking about Chicago pizza, because it's all stuffed. Deep Dish is the standard and they don't even have it. Giordano's is boring stuffed pizza. Bacino's is better stuffed in the city anyway. Lou Malnati'sPequodsGino'sBacino'sUnoSomething like that.