• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont thnk many fcpers are going to be in this besides PMJ, prtypsux, markysals and guys liek that..but gl all! hopefully a cool million for firs tplace..

I'll support this original thread by saying that I'm about $1800 short of entering...so...anyone wanna spot me $1800. I'll be honest...you won't see it again. :club:

i dont thnk many fcpers are going to be in this besides PMJ, prtypsux, markysals and guys liek that..but gl all! hopefully a cool million for firs tplace..
I'm in...don't I count? :club:
i'll send you 1800 if someone sends me 4400 so i can also play
i say we all combine our BR's and have one person from FCP enter this. I will volunteer to be the one playing. But all we really need is 26 people each giving $100. Of course whoever pays gets a percentage. Start transferring to "moneyinbag" on PS and I will keep the thread updated.
I'm in...don't I count? :club:
I think you're one of the "and guys liek that" he mentioned....or someone who is completely better or worse than them :D
I think you're one of the "and guys liek that" he mentioned....or someone who is completely better or worse than them :club:
lol.. he was obviously already included in the group, as i said i didnt htink many would be playing..obviously he is one of them
Needs 2145 players to make a 1 million dollar first prize. Will it get there?
What exactly did it take for you to figure that out?good luck
What exactly did it take for you to figure that out?good luck
Glad you asked. First I did some trial and error to get an idea of which prize bracket it would come out of. After I figured that out I did some basic 8th grade math:2500x * .1865 (first prize in 1800 -2200 bracket) = 1,000,0002500*.1865 = 466.25466.25x = 1,000,0001,000,000/466.25 = 2144 and changeYay! :club:

I have 6500 fpps and didnt know what to use them on so I'm going to play a 4500 fpp turbo satellite to get into this. Of course if I do i'll just sell it because playing this unless you have 250k bankroll is -EV.Have fun taking your shots donks :D:D GL allricestud [observer]: anybody have a gun i can just shoot myself with/He just got 8th in satellite when 6 gets in for main event after losing JJ vs 44.I thought it was amussing :club:

There's been another thread asking who is in going on for the last 4 days or so, which I know you all know because you posted in it. :)I'm in, Nutzbuster, Jordan, PrtyPsux, and Poppinfresh are all in that I remember from that thread.Mark