I can't see the field getting to 128, so there will be 64 spots open.$50 a spot puts 3200 in the prize pool.Pay outs-$100 to 3rd and 4th$1000 to 2nd$2000 to 1stSpots will be picked at random. Out of a hat or shoebox etc.Send money to Zach, Zach6668 on Stars and ZachFCP on FTPLimit of 4 spots per person.Draw for players will be Thursday.Trading picks is allowed, I will need a pm from both.Please post screenname/ site you are sending/ 50 or 100Pickssilkyjohnson (villus) - 2Looshle (looshle) - 3Rdog (rdog7811) - 2cubsfan44 (ac000000) - 2Zimmer4141 (Zimmy41) - 2Naismith (Naismith) - 2Zach6668 (ZachFCP) - 1cwik (cwik1) - 1jujoki3 (jujoki3) - 2GWCGWC (GWCGWC) - 4CrystalBalla (CrystalBalla) - 2Gallo/Bull62 (GalloFX/carino_vacca) - 1Acid_Knight (Acid_Knight) - 2KentuckySlim (KYSlim05) - 1NoSup4U (MetroMarky) - 2sealster (linksimpson) - 1PrtyPSux (PrtyPSux) - 2HoosierAlum (jdepa01fcp) - 4Jordan (?) - 2NoNotBaxter (ZBTHOOSIERS) - 4Canuck/Rab (PearlPlayer) - 1pocktdeuces (deuces85) - 2No_Neck (OOODANNYBOY) - 1leftygolfer (muwarrior83) - 1FARGOpokerND (addilac299) - 2Gallo/Lefty (?) - 1Vick12 (Vick12) - 2Gilbertology (gilarenas) - 2Moneyball16 (Moneyball16) - 412gameparlay (?) - 1Bassyk (Bassyk) - 2mbreon (mbreon) - 2crocd99 (crocd99) - 1Silkyjohnson SHIPCHIPSPLZ ACTION JEFFlooshle FINDDAGRINDA WLUSTUDENT MRCALL912rdog MISCHEIFOFMAGIC STEVE SUNGcubsfan SERGEI BEREZIN BOOSTED Jzimmer THECRANIUM PR1NNYRAIDnaismith ANDYMCLOED SPIKEDzach THEGURU11cwik1 NENAD MEDICjujoki GENIUS28 TAYLOR CABYgwcgwc YACHTING49ER TREX313 BRIAN HASTINGS GARET777crystalballa TURBOFLUEN MAX PESCATORIgallo/bull HUCK SEEDacid_knight NICK SCHULMAN WHITELIMEkentuckyslim STEVE ZOLOTOWnosup4u MASTRBLASTR URINDANGERsealster GAVIN SMITHPrtypsux BUCK99 BRANDON ADAMShoosieralum UGOTPZD DAVID SINGER JIMMIE23 DAEVILSjordan PRTECTYANECKDAVID BENYAMINENoNotBaxter BCKDOORJOEPLZ_STOP_LOOKIN HOWARD LEDERER AEJONESCanuck/RAB CHRIS FERGUSONpocketdeuces PHIL IVEY AERON73noneck ERICK LINDGRENleftygolfer FAKESKYfargoPOKERnd GUS HANSEN ERIK SEIDELlefty/gallo ANDY BLOCHvick12 ICEVIEW_ THE GRINDERgilbertology NORDBERG REX55moneyball16 DURRRR JONASDANIELSSON PETER W JEPSON DAVID OPPENHEIM12gameparlay ANSKY451bassyk OMGCLAYAIKEN FLIPOKEHERmbreon ELI ELEZRA NED_PROcrocd99 POSTFLOPACTION

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah can't this be like a draft?well nm I guess it wouldn't be fair, but random is just such gambles :club:

Bah can't this be like a draft?well nm I guess it wouldn't be fair, but random is just such gambles :club:
Maybe allow trading?

Sent my hundy to Zach on Stars (rdog7811). City is Thunder Bay for anyone transferring there (I hope).

Maybe allow trading?
Trading is fine, just pm me. A draft is much more work because you still have to pick the draft order by random and then actually have a draft with everyone here.If anyone wants to trade picks, pm me and I will adjust it in the OP.

If we're allowing money sent on AP, I will ship Zach 100 for two picks.

Can we really trust Zach with monies?
Well.....now that you mention it.........he does always stand in line with AP.
Ummm... prolly won't work, cuz it'll be hard to get it to the winner if he or she is not you.
So there's no problem, then.
So is Zach officially the escrow here?I'm in for 2 spots, just need to know definitively who to ship to.
yes ship to Zach on ftp or stars. screennames in the OP

Paid to Zach on AP 100 dollars for two spots.EDIT: Poor sentence structure.

I'm gonna be in for one spot, because someone actually owes me $50 on Stars, and is supposed to ship it to me ASAP. Might as well gamboool it.Also, yeah, I'm the escrow.

Is the payout structure set in stone?Also if anyone wants to go halves on 1 pick let me know. I don't like to gamble too much. :club: