When Is Consensual Sex Rape?

Of course you do, because it's the Jews that are sending him to prison.Do you really need us to post the link to what happens to adulterers in Muslim countries? Hint: They don't get jail time.Also, the man lied to the women to get her to screw him. Do you think that was wrong?stoning.gifWhat happens next, All in?

Also, the man lied to the women to get her to screw him. Do you think that was wrong?
If that's wrong, then pretty much 99% of all men should be in jail in Israel right now.
If that's wrong, then pretty much 99% of all men should be in jail in Israel right now.
I wasn't talking about the punishment. I was asking if it's wrong to lie.

I cannot tell All_in's stance. Is he saying the 'ape' was wrong? The punishment was wrong? The idea that consensual sex between single people is considered an act punishable by death in most Arab countries?It's like he left the whole thing so open that I'm not sure which is the best way to mock him.

Do you really need us to post the link to what happens to adulterers in Muslim countries? Hint: They don't get jail time.
a very predictable response.this isn't about what happens in other countries, it is about what happened in what is supposedly the mid-east's only 'democracy' (it's illegal for a jewish woman to intermarry, nice 'democracy').u think a jewish man would go to prison for sex with an arab?

hey, remember what happenned last time you posted propagandist garbage? hint: it's right here and you got your ass handed to you. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=143027go away.We talk about politics here because daniel made his unequivocal support for obama and distaste for republicans a seminal point in his blogs for the better part of a year. It's at the very least tangentially related to this "daniel's blog forum". The weird crap you post is not.

It's nice that at least one Middle Eastern country doesn't kill people for no reason.

hey, remember what happenned last time you posted propagandist garbage?
LOL...ass handed to me?? LOL.from the same people here who are now judging the laws of 'the mid-east's only democracy' against laws in some muslim countries, using sharia law as their guide? LOL, a lot of idiots here consistently display their warped circle of logic.

we get it, you hate israel. when daniel writes a blog about israel-mideast relations, your input will be "super valuable".you making new threads for it every week is not.

Which one?
Israel, they only kill people who are dumb enough to hang around after other arabs use their neighborhood as a launching site for random missle strikes.and arabs who need killing.Those two groups
LOL...ass handed to me?? LOL.from the same people here who are now judging the laws of 'the mid-east's only democracy' against laws in some muslim countries, using sharia law as their guide? LOL, a lot of idiots here consistently display their warped circle of logic.
If you have an issue with a specific court ruling in Israel, take it up with them. What do you want us to do about it? There are legal decisions in every country, including our own, that we would disagree with. What is your motivation for posting this?
It is so funny that you're defense of how this is so bad is to try to argue that we can't use the laws of the countries you defend every other post as a cpomparrison.this would be like the Nazis whining about the poor room service treatment they got in hotels in London during the 1940s
If you have an issue with a specific court ruling in Israel, take it up with them. What do you want us to do about it? There are legal decisions in every country, including our own, that we would disagree with. What is your motivation for posting this?
If it was to make NC go crazy than he might finally be succeeding in something for the first time in his life!
Do you understand what I democracy is?Drugs are illegal in America... why? Is it because we aren't a democracy? It's because the people that we elected to represent us chose to make it illegal.In Israel, the people that were freely elected to represent the people have chosen to make it punishable, by jail time (not stoning, like in all the countries you defend), if you convince someone that you are not who you say are, with the intent to have sex through deception.Democracy:a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
Do you understand what I democracy is?Drugs are illegal in America... why? Is it because we aren't a democracy? It's because the people that we elected to represent us chose to make it illegal.In Israel, the people that were freely elected to represent the people have chosen to make it punishable, by jail time (not stoning, like in all the countries you defend), if you convince someone that you are not who you say are, with the intent to have sex through deception.Democracy:a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
but but but...they're Jews :club:
a very predictable response.this isn't about what happens in other countries, it is about what happened in what is supposedly the mid-east's only 'democracy' (it's illegal for a jewish woman to intermarry, nice 'democracy').u think a jewish man would go to prison for sex with an arab?
OK. It is wrong.Now can you admit that "what happens in other countries" is also wrong?
i want to hear what others think about this.what if someone was wearing green contacts, had sex with someone, then they found out their eyes are really brown.is that an offense worthy of prison time?
i want to hear what others think about this.what if someone was wearing green contacts, had sex with someone, then they found out their eyes are really brown.is that an offense worthy of prison time?
There any brown eyed people that have declared for decades that they want to kill all green eyed people?Any brown eyed people who declare green eyed people to be trash who deserve only death?Any brown eyed people killing babies with green eyes randomly because the green eyed people are smart enough to spend a portion of their income on national defense, something the brown eyed people apparently can't figure out on their own so they have to throw stones?Any brown eyed people who aren't fit to kiss the underside of the foot of most green eyed people?