How Long Does It Take To Get Weed Out Of Your System?

So me and some of my friends were talking today and it seems like noone really knows how long it takes weed to get out of your system. Obviously it would take longer if you smoked weed everyday for like a few weeks compared to once a month. Also I hear cranberry juice flushes it out.Does anyone really know? btw this is regarding a piss test.

i think in the 3 month rangejk, a few days (prunes help you crap faster, and vinegar does something also)but i think it can be detected through your hair or something for a while longer

depends on how much and how often you smoke. If you're referring to drug tests, it also depends on whether it's a urine or hair test.

THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can stay in a person's body for as long as 3 to 90 days after smoking or being ingested orally. There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug toxin.The speed at which marijuana leaves your body depends both on the speed of your metabolism, as well as on the half life of THC. It’s estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It’s almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body.For this reason, when you ask “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you have to realize that it’s very unlikely that you’ll be able to get a usable answer. The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of marijuana that you’ve smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you’ve been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, marijuana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used. If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.Hair tests are even worse, since your body stores THC in the hair follicles. For this reason, the previous answers to “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” are only useful if you’re going to be forced to take a urine test. For the hair test, depending on the amount of hair that the company takes, it’s possible that marijuana could be detected up to three years after the last time that you smoke.

Oh yeah, injecting vinegar into your penis is DEFINITELY the way to go on this one.No but seriously, just get one of those drinks that flush out your system.00000209.jpg

I got high and drunk as ****, then sliced open my finger 2 days later at work, had to get piss-tested to make sure I wasnt under the influence, and I freaked the **** out, thinking i'd fail, so I fessed up to my parents and even the doctors, and some how I came up clean, but then my parents knew, and yeah. That was that.

I got high and drunk as ****, then sliced open my finger 2 days later at work, had to get piss-tested to make sure I wasnt under the influence, and I freaked the **** out, thinking i'd fail, so I fessed up to my parents and even the doctors, and some how I came up clean, but then my parents knew, and yeah. That was that.
awesome
lol nice...I'm confused though, if that's the case usually then why drug test at all? Do more severe drugs like cocaine not flush out as fast or something?
depends on how much and how often you smoke. If you're referring to drug tests, it also depends on whether it's a urine or hair test.
I used to do drug testing at hospital I worked for, and the article you posted was pretty much spot on.
lol nice...I'm confused though, if that's the case usually then why drug test at all? Do more severe drugs like cocaine not flush out as fast or something?
Surprisingly, coke will flush out of your system faster than weed.
Cocaine is gone in 24 hours, typically.
LOL So this makes drug testing through urine pretty pointless and not accurate.
No, most drug testings for cocaine users are done randomly, because of the short amount of time it takes to exit the body.
Not really. Read the article. It all depends on how much and how often. So the ones most likely to be caught are the habitual or more frequent users.

cocaine and many of the other harder drugs are out of your system rather quickly, it correlates to why some of them are extremely habit forming (short half life = increases desire to continously consume drug and obtain high). Like the hot Minnesotan said the article is pretty much spot on, it can vary a great deal between individuals. Marijuana is stored in adipose tissue (fat) so the more you have the longer it will stay in your system. Also if you are in better shape and have a faster metabolism it will stay in your system for a shorter period of time due to the cell turnover. Cranberry juice is an antioxidant and is supposed to help clear it out of your system at a faster rate. The more fluids you have the better as it will dilute the sample so say if you had a test in 2 weeks your best bet would be to excercise and drink a ton of fluids. Obviously the day of drinking a ton of fluids is good, but many testing sites will flag your sample as too dilute if it is past a certain level but that is not a positive test although you may have to take it again.There is fake piss, or you can take a drink that will allow you to piss clean but again it may be flagged due to abnormal levels and will not be positive but may have to be re-tested (most do not). You can pick up a home test at Walgreen's or CVS to see if you are in fact riding dirty.

My friend was a stoner pretty much everyday for about 15 years since the time he was 13. He finally wanted to get his Captain's license, and to do this, he needed to pass a drug test.He cleaned up for six months, took the piss test, and failed it. My brother has to take drug tests, and he just buys fake urine you have to heat up before you go in. Has to be above 68 degrees or something. I'll find the webiste if anyone needs any.

Ok, I've been a stoner going on 8 years now. I've kinda been on a hiatus for the past year because of my job, but to get this job I had to pass it with about a 1 week notice. I used this stuff from GNC:pGNC1-2331896nm.jpgIt is well worth the $40 for it. Just be sure to drink enough water with it. Your piss will come out mountain dew color but don't worry. I passed it with no problem even though I was freaking out about it. Be sure to take the test within a few hours of drinking it. Qwest diagnostics did the testing. Here is the link.Covert Labs Strip NCThey normally have it behind the counter at GNC.

My brother has to take drug tests, and he just buys fake urine you have to heat up before you go in. Has to be above 68 degrees or something. I'll find the webiste if anyone needs any.
I'm not sure how good these work but the temperature has to be in the 90's. They take the temp right after you piss so it is body temperature. Those bags apparently are taped on the inside of your leg so it stays warm. I think you nuke it before you leave your house then attach it to yourself. You are better off having someone piss for you and bringing that in the bag though.
I'm not sure how good these work but the temperature has to be in the 90's. They take the temp right after you piss so it is body temperature. Those bags apparently are taped on the inside of your leg so it stays warm. I think you nuke it before you leave your house then attach it to yourself. You are better off having someone piss for you and bringing that in the bag though.
You're right, my temp was way off, he did say he nuked it and then taped it to his leg though. He is 3/3 with them.