feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersBB: $27.50 UTG: $38.43 (Hero)UTG+1: $40.66 MP: $12.35 MP2: $39.48 HJ: $9.65 CO: $10.80 Button: $25.00 SB: $5.60 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with Qh.gifQc.gif (9 players)Hero raises to $1, UTG+1 calls $1, MP raises to $4.35, 6 folds, Hero calls $3.35, UTG+1 raises to $10, MP raises to $12.35, and is all in, Hero shoves/folds?UTG+1 is 20/18/5
This is a fold almost alwaysIf we have a few hands on villains and they are ridic, we can get it in
I think this is a clear "play it." UTG+1 is IMO clearly trying to ISO the shorty because we flatted the 3 bet. We clearly "don't have anything" because we flatted the second round with players behind. I think the only question is flat or RRRRaise.
I think this is a clear "play it." UTG+1 is IMO clearly trying to ISO the shorty because we flatted the 3 bet. We clearly "don't have anything" because we flatted the second round with players behind. I think the only question is flat or RRRRaise.
A fair amount of people will not 3bet utg+1 vs UTG because it turns their hand face up (since 3beting an utg range light is crazy by itself, with 7 people left to act...)With the money from the short stack I probably just shove. However I would not be surprised if we are really far behind.

seeing a cold call pre to a back raise pre i put him on AK+ J's+ and when someone is along with him i am going to ditch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Am i the only one who doesn't actually believe UTG+1 is raising to isolate MP, believing his raise and calling range is wider than yours? It may be bad, but i tend to not give credits for any sort of elaborated plays to players at these stakes without a read. I'd assume MP is raising because he's got a big hand and UTG+1 because he's got an even bigger hand and didn't want to kill the action until MP raised. Straightfoward.

feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersBB: $27.50 UTG: $38.43 (Hero)UTG+1: $40.66 MP: $12.35 MP2: $39.48 HJ: $9.65 CO: $10.80 Button: $25.00 SB: $5.60 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with Qh.gifQc.gif (9 players)Hero raises to $1, UTG+1 calls $1, MP raises to $4.35, 6 folds, Hero calls $3.35, UTG+1 raises to $10, MP raises to $12.35, and is all in, Hero shoves/folds?UTG+1 is 20/18/5
4 bet shorty pre, as played I wold think this is a fold against most players.
Am i the only one who doesn't actually believe UTG+1 is raising to isolate MP, believing his raise and calling range is wider than yours? It may be bad, but i tend to not give credits for any sort of elaborated plays to players at these stakes without a read. I'd assume MP is raising because he's got a big hand and UTG+1 because he's got an even bigger hand and didn't want to kill the action until MP raised. Straightfoward.
I don't believe it. His raise looks scary. If it turns out to be a lesser hand then note him, and move on.