The first two seasons are amazing.After that, it sort of peters out a little, but I think you should definitely pick up season 1.
I probably will in the next few weeks, I just have a feeling that I'll get hooked and have to buy them all. That's gonna do some serious damage to the bank account. Thanks for the input.

I got season one for christmas, and sat down to watch it, and ended up staying up for 18 hours and finished the season. I have since bought the rest of the seasons and am hooked. Sorry to hear they are taking it off the air. B)

I really liked the first three seasons. The 4th just didn't seem to have it for me, and so far the 5th season has sucked with Jennifer Garner just doing paperwork. Hopefully these last few episodes will be great!

it started off as great... than kind of went into a funk when you knew what they were gonna do... however... I stopped watching during season 3 so don't anything I say seriously.... but serioulsly it's a good entertaining show...

The first two seasons are amazing.After that, it sort of peters out a little, but I think you should definitely pick up season 1.
Excellent call! I loved it the first two years and then I lost interest in the show and story lines. But the first 2 were awesome. A huge part of it was that Jennifer Garner was new to all of us. Now she's in every tabloid.