Cheap Thieves Vs. Czars

How could you let a silly WSOP event interfere with the soon-to-be next best poker tournament ever? The FCP HU tourney will be a mainstay for decades to come. In fact, I predict Jennifer Tilly will play next year.

That shouldn't be a problem for me Daniel, but I must warn you, when I wrap this up in under ten minutes there will be no refunds. B) P.S. You're referring to 10am pacific time I assume?

P.S. You're referring to 10am pacific time I assume?
He always means pacific time.
IMPORTANT: I just realized that I am appearing on the Best Damned Sports show tomorrow and can't make 10:00am. Any chance we can get er' done this evening?
i thought this was why you had teammates?
No I think he has teamates for one of the following:A. To share the pain of not winning it all.B. He is a nice guy and wants to give them a free chance at winning some money.Well if CZAR brings it like I think they will, A. Is my answer.
IMPORTANT: I just realized that I am appearing on the Best Damned Sports show tomorrow and can't make 10:00am. Any chance we can get er' done this evening?
Daniel, quick question, when will this air? Danke! :club:

Daniel and I spoke this evening. Unfortunately, I have another funeral this weekend so we're going to reschedule. Also, The Best Damn Sports Show has not called me yet, as far as I know. I'm almost always online, so I'm sure we'll get it worked out and I'll post the game time in this thread. This is an important match for my division. Hey Gilbertology, if I win and you lose, next weeks heads up match would be for the division. Obviously, I have a little work to do, but I live in Chicago and I'm a Cubs fan...so anything is possible.

If I were only so lucky.Jayboogie knocked me out of the Neg-O like 12 years ago with his A-10 vs. my KK and I'm still pissed. He likely doesn't remember, but I haven't had a sound night of sleep since.
Jayboogie knocked me out of the Neg-O like 12 years ago with his A-10 vs. my KK and I'm still pissed. He likely doesn't remember, but I haven't had a sound night of sleep since.
Typical Jayboogie.
he has teammates so he can have secret but yet not so secret meetings
When is this game going to be played?can you guys post any rescheduled time in the pregame forum please.

Hey Daniel, I should be back to my normal degenerate self tonight. I'm hoping to be home later this evening. Regardless, I'll PM you then and we'll get this match done. I know it's a potentially important match for both teams.

Hey Daniel, I should be back to my normal degenerate self tonight. I'm hoping to be home later this evening. Regardless, I'll PM you then and we'll get this match done. I know it's a potentially important match for both teams.
I can play right now as well. Frankly, the earlier the better for me.
  • 3 weeks later...