Josh Arieh's STACKED Video Profile

Over at Planet STACKED we have a new video profile of Josh Arieh talking about his role in Daniel's upcoming poker video game, STACKED:Watch Josh Arieh's STACKED Video Profile [Full-Size WMV] (54 MB, Windows Media required) Watch Josh Arieh's STACKED Video Profile [Full-Size MPEG] (47 MB, MPEG required) Watch Josh Arieh's STACKED Video Profile [Medium-Size] (28MB, Windows Media required) Watch Josh Arieh's STACKED Video Profile [small-Size] (18 MB, Windows Media required)If you're having trouble loading these videos in your browser, right-click, save as over the link to download them.

• 1 year later...
Why did you italicize "some" only?
you know, as I was writing that, I thought to myself, "I should probably go ahead and italicize the entire word 'somebody', but I really want to emphasize the 'some' part so that the emphasis is clearly on the 'some', as I hear it in my head." Now looking back, I think I would have accomplished the same thing by italicizing the whole word, but oh well. Its in the past now isn't it. Oh, and "bum"p.
They're in your soup.I don't know what that means.
first it was lead in toys, now their people in my soup. these guys are up to something.
5 feet 5 inches in average male height.That Yao Ming really is a freak.
has anybody checked the inside of that guy for hundreds of chinese soldiers? thats probably how they're gonna get us.
You're welcome.Invisible text.
Oh the pleasure is all mine.I would think the great JoeyJoJo Shabbadoo would know how to properly invisiblize both colors
I never saw the first movie.Is it about a black guy?
ha HA. I see what you did there. and no, it starred this guy:jake4.jpgI thought it sucked though