When i went to sign in today on neteller, instead of sending me to my start page it sent me to the neteller.com homepage. ?I figured maybe this was their way of saying it was an incorrect password or something, so i tried signing in again with my secondary password (basically a small variant of my first password) and the usual "Invalid Password" page came up.Thoughts?

The same thing is happening to me on my home computer. I can login at work but not at home, so I assume it has to do with my firewall and/or security settings. I know it's not much help here, but just letting you know it is not just you.

The same thing is happening to me on my home computer. I can login at work but not at home, so I assume it has to do with my firewall and/or security settings. I know it's not much help here, but just letting you know it is not just you.
Are u using Firefox? Firefox will block it sometimes.

This isn't the exact same problem, but I've been having trouble with my account as well. When I try to log in, an error comes up saying my account has been closed :club: . I email support and they say, "No, according to our records your account is open." Then they put me on probation...what the hell? It worked for a while after that, now it's saying it has been closed again. This ever happen to anyone else?