Cirque De Soliel (sp?)

Ive seen Zoomanity (sp) and it was pretty good, lots of chicks when I saw it and the ending is so F'ing funny.***Spoiler***There is this big champagne glass that rises from the stage, probably about 7ft tall, and these two naked asian chicks are swimming around in the glass. They press their... well, you get the idea.

I saw "O" in September and it was outstanding from start to finish. Actually, the curtain rising and falling was my favorite part. I can't really compete with the earlier reviews of Zumanity though, I think I'll have to see that the next time I go.

LOVE is a bit more dance/fantasy than acrobatics compared to traditional Cirque. For us old timers the remix of Beatles music is worth the price of admission though.Zumanity is a lot of fun, kind of middle of the pack as far as acrobatics go. Definitely a date show, not a show to go with buddies.Mystere and O are the more traditional acrobatic shows, I liked Mystere better, but neither as much as Allegria, one of the originals which isnt around any longer AFAIK.

I really like O. I don't know who said KA was boring, I thought it was actually almost as good as O, but with more fun costumes.It's actually kind of hard to wrong with one of the shows, just spend the extra $30 or $40 per ticket for the good seats in the front.

O is phenomenal.Love is very very good and I think the Beatles music puts it over the top as the best in Vegas right now.Zumanity is horrible. They play on the partial nudity and have no substance to the show at all. And for all those thinking that there is nothing wrong with just having the nudity, just remember that you can pay a fraction of the price and go to a strip club.

I explain O to people who haven't seen it as "if you ever want to explain the effects of good LSD, take them to this show" - pretty mindblowing when you're sober, altered takes it to a whole other level (this includes just being drunk).

LOVE is a bit more dance/fantasy than acrobatics compared to traditional Cirque. For us old timers the remix of Beatles music is worth the price of admission though.Zumanity is a lot of fun, kind of middle of the pack as far as acrobatics go. Definitely a date show, not a show to go with buddies.Mystere and O are the more traditional acrobatic shows, I liked Mystere better, but neither as much as Allegria, one of the originals which isnt around any longer AFAIK.
I liked this one and La Nouba

I have seen all the shows and most of them more than once.There is nothing close to the overall quality of "O" at the Bellagio.They are all entertaining, but O is the show of shows in Vegas.