Seeing the Lost thread made me realize that 24 is just around the corner. In fact, 24: Season 8 starts even sooner as Jack's first 4 hours being on January 17. I'm not sure if there's anything "new" they can really do with the show anymore but my mancrush on Jack Bauer will keep me watching til the series ends.Season 8 TrailerI found a long trailer from ComicCon but it's crappy quality so I won't bother posting it.24-season-7.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the Lost thread made me realize that 24 is just around the corner. In fact, 24: Season 8 starts even sooner as Jack's first 4 hours being on January 17. I'm not sure if there's anything "new" they can really do with the show anymore but my mancrush on Jack Bauer will keep me watching til the series ends.Season 8 TrailerI found a long trailer from ComicCon but it's crappy quality so I won't bother posting it.24-season-7.jpg
i'm not dead yet
Last season was my first. Would like to buy some past ones . which are the best/worst.
Definitely start at season 1. If you enjoyed last season enough that you want to watch more, then you will be blown away by the earlier seasons. In other words, last season was a bit over the shark. I guess if you hadn't seen earlier seasons though then you wouldn't be annoyed by the same things happening again. I would just start at season 1 and go from there. Season 5 is also really good, but season 6 is like Godfather III - people just pretend it didn't happen.
  • 1 month later...
CTU director is too much of a moron to be believable. unless he's corrupt.
Yeah - he's awful. I like the new look of CTU - of course, they'll still have a mole I'm sure.Don't really like the new look of Kim Glad to see that Chloe got a lot of face timeHey, it's the the host of Who wants to be a Millionaire!
Yeah - he's awful. I like the new look of CTU - of course, they'll still have a mole I'm sure.Don't really like the new look of Kim Glad to see that Chloe got a lot of face timeHey, it's the the host of Who wants to be a Millionaire!
horace goodspeed is a lot more badass than i thought, though
horace goodspeed is a lot more badass than i thought, though
I actually thought of Eugene Victor Tooms so he could have squeezed his way into the UN, no need to take the place of that other guard.
CTU director is too much of a moron to be believable. unless he's corrupt.
Agreed.
shockingly no one wants to believe Jack
How odd is that?
Whoa, Renee. That's quite a way to end a two night premiere.
Yep, her character has something to prove.Not a bad first 4 hours. We all know the show has degenerated somewhat from a few years ago, but it still beats most crap on TV.Storylines seem ok. I'm a little curious what's up with Dana (Jenny)'s goofy redneck jailbird ex and how/if he's gonna fit into the storyline. She obv has a past she wants to stay covered up. Is she a mole inside CTU or is she straight now but her past will get leaked and make her look like a mole?Glad to see a lot of Chloe.Agreed that Kim looked as crappy as she did last season. Don't think we're gonna see a ton of her anyway this season. She's doing another show on NBC.
Last season Renee started crying whenever there was any violence, Jack had to ask her about 5,000 times if she was ok, now we're supposed to believe that she was undercover with Russians for six years. I don't think so, 24.
Yea, plus she tried to kill herself over torturing a guy to stop a biological attack that would have killed millions and toppled the US government?I played golf with Mykelti Williamson years ago.He's a nice guy over all. Has NO short game at all. Cute family.I wish he would pull the stick out of his rear and loosen up a bit though.
Yea, plus she tried to kill herself over torturing a guy to stop a biological attack that would have killed millions and toppled the US government?I played golf with Mykelti Williamson years ago.He's a nice guy over all. Has NO short game at all. Cute family.I wish he would pull the stick out of his rear and loosen up a bit though.
This is the black guy in charge of CTU now, right?
This is the black guy in charge of CTU now, right?
Yea, it pronounced Michael-TeeI guess his father was an indian.He sways back and forth swinging his club to get into a groove when he's chipping, then in mid groove swing he steps forward to hit the ball. Problem is he always accelerated his swing when it came to actually hitting the ball, so the whole groove thing is a major leak in his game.Plus he hates the Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory restaurant chains.Which might explain why his acting on 24 are below par
  • 3 weeks later...

wow, I must be the only one still watching this show.other than the weird storyline with the ex-boyfriend (which I hope leads to something meaningful) I'm thoroughly enjoying this season. kind've the same stuff but somehow like a fresh reboot.

wow, I must be the only one still watching this show.other than the weird storyline with the ex-boyfriend (which I hope leads to something meaningful) I'm thoroughly enjoying this season. kind've the same stuff but somehow like a fresh reboot.
Definitely feels like more of a throwback season. I hope the bf storyline leads to Jack whooping his ass, and I hope the president is assassinated. Otherwise it's pretty decent.