Seems a little late I think it would be tough to get one going.I think what we really need to do is set a time a day or 2 in advance. That way we'd be able to most likely get a full table or at least 6-7 people.
Yeah it 330 and most of us have work/class. I bet late evening (9ish and on) would work for most people, however many days a week you want it. It would be better to have it once or twice a week so as to make that day important enough for people to set aside time.

Yeah, Actuary is right. It just turns into a LAG-fest. Seriously, if you want to get a session where you actually learn some stuff, try finding a table with a couple FCPers at it... but don't talk strat in the chat box!:club:- Zach

what's the difference ?ok, seriously, we could really learn a lot.
Seriously, I learn more playing at a regular table with you and nrs, like we did last night, then when we play the strat tables.- Zach
Seriously, I learn more playing at a regular table with you and nrs, like we did last night, then when we play the strat tables.- Zach
I do have to agree with Zach here, I've played with Actuary once or twice, and I feel like ive learned more there then at a strat table.
I wouldn't mind joining in either.
you play too high!we are small time!usually its just post in Limit or Micro when someone sets one up...Seem to be around 9-11 pm eastern time a lotand, j/k, the more the merrier
I play scared at Strategy tables.Scared to look stupidScared to be outplayedScared to outplay someone but get told I'm an idiotwell, I exaggerate, but, sorta
Agreed. I'm scared money there.... not to mention that I currently have the BR for .5/1, so why would I want to play players who are for the most part better than me?- Zach

I play scared too, except when I get j2 off, THEN I PLAY CRAZY! :club: I wanna do a strat session though, maybe we could choose a table and have 3 or 4 of us sit there and pick off fishies? (or badmouth them when we get bored, and they get obnoxious).

I play scared too, except when I get j2 off, THEN I PLAY CRAZY! :club: I wanna do a strat session though, maybe we could choose a table and have 3 or 4 of us sit there and pick off fishies? (or badmouth them when we get bored, and they get obnoxious).
I had fun last night :DI'll be on all night.... ZachFCP, just search me...- Zach

What if we all got in a private chat on aim or msn and just watched one person play? They could tell us their cards and we could talk about how it should be played.This might be considered cheating since it's more than one person per hand, but online I don't think it matters.I think we could learn a lot from this.