few hands on villain, but hes taggyPokerStars 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Preflop: Actuary is BB with 6h.gif, 4h.gif. 2 folds, UTG+2 raises, 4 folds, Button calls, SB calls, Actuary calls.Flop: (8 SB) 6s.gif, ad.gif, 3h.gif(4 players)SB checks, Actuary checks, UTG+2 bets, Button folds, SB folds, Actuary calls.Turn: (5 BB) 5h.gif(2 players)Actuary checks, UTG+2 bets, Actuary raisesrare semi bluff for me if he pays attention

Well, I can't imagine he's folding to your raise.So, what do you do if you hit? It will be a scary coordinated board. Nah, stupid question, obviously you bet while praying he has AhKh when you get your straight flush.Better question - what if you miss. You're out of position - do you bet the river? Hope he lays down a weak Ace? Maybe push him off Jacks?Oops, forget the usual: fold preflop.

i dont like turn semibluffs muchi cant imagine he folds an Ai think you have to continue even UI on the river hoping he folds JJ or something

tagy villain:PF range,how many hands don't have an Ace?Lots of players are cappable of folding 99-KK on this board.I have 20 outs to beat AK, I thinkI LOVE MY TURN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I like it all. A TAG may be bet/folding KK-88 here headsup in position on the turn. He may not be betting them all on the flop though.

I LOVE MY TURN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
we knowi dont dislike it when you have this many outs. i just hate having to fire again on the river when we miss.
I have 20 outs to beat AK, I think
9 flush outs.2 sixes.6 non flush straight cards.If you were counting the 3 fours, they are no good (bigger 2 pair for any A).17 outs, if they are all clean. There's at least some chance there is a higher flush draw out.You haven't said what you'll do UI at river?
getting 7:1 and closing the action, I'm happy to see the flop.
Calling from the blind preflop is gambling here (I won't say I haven't made this play though). 7:1 is nice odds for small pockets and mid suited connectors. Not for a small suited gapper though. You need an idea set of circumstances to get paid off here becuase you're gonna miss 95% of the time. Still, I fantasize about hitting the totally disguised crap straight flush against a player with the nut flush.It's easy to say it's only a SB, but one weak call every hour hurts your win rate by about .7BB/100, and that's huge. Now if I can just remember that, I'll be a better player.
9 flush outs.2 sixes.6 non flush straight cards.If you were counting the 3 fours, they are no good (bigger 2 pair for any A).17 outs, if they are all clean. There's at least some chance there is a higher flush draw out.You haven't said what you'll do UI at river?
You read poorly.The board is not paired.4s are live vs AK.
Calling from the blind preflop is gambling here (I won't say I haven't made this play though). 7:1 is nice odds for small pockets and mid suited connectors. Not for a small suited gapper though. You need an idea set of circumstances to get paid off here becuase you're gonna miss 95% of the time. Still, I fantasize about hitting the totally disguised crap straight flush against a player with the nut flush.It's easy to say it's only a SB, but one weak call every hour hurts your win rate by about .7BB/100, and that's huge. Now if I can just remember that, I'll be a better player.
This is a trivially easy preflop call if you know how to play postflop.

i like it. probably he's not paying close enough attention to really get him to fold Ax or even some other crap, but with 20 outs or so, its breakeven or better if he ever folds. and who knows - he may not be paying attention, but he sure as hell will remember you c/c and c/red against him next time, and other people notice too.i love pulling that move whenever possible, because people so rarely check/call and check/raise any more, that it almost gives you automatic status as a fish or ABC player.

You read poorly.The board is not paired.4s are live vs AK.
my bad.As for the preflop call, as I said - I do it too.
You haven't said what you'll do UI at river?
i dont dislike it when you have this many outs. i just hate having to fire again on the river when we miss.
I'd hate it to if I HAD to bet UI.I probably open fold UI on river.I don't know it he ever folds a river bet.
I'd hate it to if I HAD to bet UI.I probably open fold UI on river.I don't know it he ever folds a river bet.
i disagree. there's lots of hands he's peeling the turn with, correctly or not. he could be just someone who hates bet/folding (there's lots), and has 77-KK, or he could just have a non-ace pair that he's drawing to two pair with. hell, some people will fold an ace on the river after missing their two pair draw.i forget the exact board, but i like a bet/fold or check/call on this river. i don't think our opponents are good enough to check/fold.
i disagree. there's lots of hands he's peeling the turn with, correctly or not. he could be just someone who hates bet/folding (there's lots), and has 77-KK, or he could just have a non-ace pair that he's drawing to two pair with. hell, some people will fold an ace on the river after missing their two pair draw.i forget the exact board, but i like a bet/fold or check/call on this river. i don't think our opponents are good enough to check/fold.
huh?c/c with a pair of 6's ?We beat KQ.I really think putting more $$$ in is a spew.B/F would be my second choice, though.But open fold would be way ahead.He should not be putting me on two pair too often. I'm not that bad, to play two small cards after a raise from the BB :club:
There's at least some chance there is a higher flush draw out.
not unless UTG2 opens with Axsactuary, i think you have to fire again on the river, even UI.as Danny said, most people hate bet/folding, even with like JJ in this spot. i dont think he has KQ, unless he's very aggressive
not unless UTG2 opens with Axsactuary, i think you have to fire again on the river, even UI.as Danny said, most people hate bet/folding, even with like JJ in this spot. i dont think he has KQ, unless he's very aggressive
So they b/c with JJ and fold getting huge odds on River.I disagree but obv don't pull this play enough to know.That's why it's soooooooooooo profitable to c/r with big hands against them, they don't fold any hand.ps. He folded turn.
ps. He folded turn.
you keep saying this. lets look at long run and not what happened in the specific hand. so he folded here, he could bet/fold JJ or KQ or something.a lot of players wont.
you keep saying this. lets look at long run and not what happened in the specific hand. so he folded here, he could bet/fold JJ or KQ or something.a lot of players wont.
the play stands as a good play regardless of what he did.I was just providing results.He hardly ever has to fold for it to be a good play, anyway.
Like betting the river UI...
but he doesn't fold the river.The turn play is close to value vs Ax.you really think enough hands call a turn raise and fold the river?Assuming he's a taggy type.No way. Not enough..Well, probablyThis isn't getting anywhere unless we could possbily see even 1000 hands examples, with similar boards.I'm semi bluffing enough for him to see SD if he's calling turn.
the play stands as a good play regardless of what he did.I was just providing results.
i didnt mean just here. in several of your recent posts you end up defending your play by "well, he folded" or somethinglike the AQ hand
i didnt mean just here. in several of your recent posts you end up defending your play by "well, he folded" or somethinglike the AQ hand
link?my total results stand on their own.While indiv hand results don't matter; it's all that matters in aggregate, trumping any of our theories.You probably misread the intent of my result posting.I tend to never get around to posting results.... I could lend credence to your theory if I didbtw: You don't think the turn play is good? (because the results have nothing to do with the river here)