Oh You Call I Call Over Ghosts Of Elvis

Guest Guest_Pipes123_*

Guest Guest_Pipes123_*

Winning team: Oh you call I callWinning player: Pipes123Losing Team: Ghosts of ElvisLosing player: PulsejetTime of match: 35 minsThe match started out pretty much quiet, both players feeling each other out. Pipes123 hit a few hands and was paid off on the end and built a 2.5-1 chip lead, when Pulsejet push all in on a flop of q 8 7...with J8, pipes123 called with 99, and Pulsejet spiked the J on the river to dbl up. It was back and forth for a while and then Pipes123 was hitting some flops and Pulsejet seemed to go cold decked. The final hand with pipes123 with a 5-1 chiplead was pipes123 with KQs vs q7 for Pulsejet, allin preflopflop was 10s, 9s, X Turn 8river JsGiving pipes123 the straight flush for the win and keeping you call I call on the winning streak...Good game pulsejet.

Winning team: Oh you call I callWinning player: Pipes123Losing Team: Ghosts of ElvisLosing player: PulsejetTime of match: 35 minsThe match started out pretty much quiet, both players feeling each other out. Pipes123 hit a few hands and was paid off on the end and built a 2.5-1 chip lead, when Pulsejet push all in on a flop of q 8 7...with J8, pipes123 called with 99, and Pulsejet spiked the J on the river to dbl up. It was back and forth for a while and then Pipes123 was hitting some flops and Pulsejet seemed to go cold decked. The final hand with pipes123 with a 5-1 chiplead was pipes123 with KQs vs q7 for Pulsejet, allin preflopflop was 10s, 9s, X Turn 8river JsGiving pipes123 the straight flush for the win and keeping you call I call on the winning streak...Good game pulsejet.
Sorry i must not have been signed in under my name. Pipes123 posted the match results...thanks