Featured Member - March

This month we feature one of the most active posters on the board. He's been here since day 1, has accumulated about a million posts across the forum (or there abouts), and is a well respected member of the community. He started playing poker in 2004, joined FCP shortly after and has since called us home.Congrats to Suited_Up for being March's featured member!Read Kurt's Bio

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This month we feature one of the most active posters on the board. He's been here since day 1, has accumulated about a million posts across the forum (or there abouts), and is a well respected member of the community. He started playing poker in 2004, joined FCP shortly after and has since called us home.Congrats to Suited_Up for being March's featured member!Read Kurt's Bio
Let's not go overboard Gov.Congrats Kurt, welcome to the club!
grats Curt.just curious...if you had the choice today would you take the 25K and run or play that event again? (assuming you could just take the money)
The money easily. My bankroll was in the hundreds at the time. (Like it's so much different now, lol.)

Congrats Kurt! Now you're an expert on FCP featured members.

Haha, this forum is out of control.
Ok, guess we can stop these now.;)Grats Kurt.
The shark has officially been jumped.
Soooooooooooooo much this^^^^^!!Congrats!!!P.S. I hate you Merby for taking my idea!!!
Let's not go overboard Gov.Congrats Kurt, welcome to the club!
damn you. You always beat me to the punch.

Reprinted with the permission of the original author (me).

More people thinking they're overly clever, and then sucking the dick of the other people who think they're overly clever. So it's a big gangbang of people who think they're funnier than they are. I mean hey, I could use big words too, but it's really not that important.
This is a quote from Kurt about FCP OT-General, posted on another forum. I was troubled by Kurt's sentiments, so I followed up:"I could use big words, too..."Hey, Kurt, nobody's saying you can't. That's just, you know, ki- "HEY SMART GUY I HAVE BANGED LIKE TWELVE REALLY HOT CHICKS." Okay, Kurt. Sure, man, whatever you say. "YOU THINK I'M LYING? YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT?" Kurt, are you... are you crying? "NO I AM JUST REALLY TELLING THE TRUTH. WHENEVER I'M BEING SUPER-TRUTHFUL MY EYES START TO WATER." ...Okay. (Points to own tears) "LOOK HOW TRUTHFUL I AM. LOOK AT HOW MUCH TRUTH I AM TELLING." (Points repeatedly at own tears.) Okay, Kurt. I'm going to go ahead and... I'm really uncomfortable right now. (sobbing quietly)Look, Kurt, I'm going to let you be alone.(still crying) "GOOD I DON'T EVEN NEED YOU TO SUCK MY DICK. I CAN SUCK MY OWN DICK."First of all that's a really weird thing to say, and second: no you ca-"THEEEE? THEEEEEEEE?"Well I'll be... I stand corrected.
Yes, the original quote was talking about people like you, who generally reside in OT General. Thank you for proving my point.
Did you really say, "I could use big words too, but it's really not that important?"