Official 2007 New England Patriots Thread

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this years version of the New England Patriots be the best football team in the history of the world?
not a chance. but they will be really good again damn it all.

OK NO.Green Bay Packers will win it all obv.

I'm gonna predict a disappointing year....10-6...in the playoffs, but won't do much. I'll be sure to post later on when I'm right. and if I am wrong, you will never see me in this thread again
fyp
fyp
If I'm wrong and they live up to the hype (which is winning the Super Bowl, nothing less...), then fine, I'll post that I was wrong...not very likely though. Teams with this much preseason hype rarely live up to it, especially with the severly overrated cancer known as Randy Moss on the team...lol.
If I'm wrong and they live up to the hype (which is winning the Super Bowl, nothing less...), then fine, I'll post that I was wrong...not very likely though. Teams with this much preseason hype rarely live up to it, especially with the severly overrated cancer known as Randy Moss on the team...lol.
compared to your Royals predictions this one seems downright normal. I still like the Pats to at least win the division.....my guess would be they lose deep in the playoffs. AFC is deep and goot.
I LOVE that people still doubt this team. You will all eat shjt in 6 months.There has never been a better football team on earth. If they lose any games it will be one for the bbf.
I think you are confusing doubting a team in general with doubting a team will go 19-0."If they lose any games..." LOL LOL LOLbecause teams go undefeated in the NFL all the time......Reality prediction? Pats go 12-4, win the AFC East and get the #2 seed. Making predictions on what happens once in the playoffs is just stupid before week 13.....
compared to your Royals predictions this one seems downright normal. I still like the Pats to at least win the division.....my guess would be they lose deep in the playoffs. AFC is deep and goot.
Uh....the predictions I have made about the Royals is that they would win around 70 games or so..........that's not too out of line..not sure what you are referring to..maybe you are just making stuff up.

LOL@ the OP being from So Cal and starting this thread.......Pats go 19-0 and completely demolish everyone.... (k maybe 18-1 )Guys Brady and Belichek don't bow down to hype LOL @ not knowing anything bout the Pats if you think that...They are physically and mentally tough.... Will have the best QB and Headcoach ever when it's all said and done....I'll go into more detail at another time...

LOL@ the OP being from So Cal and starting this thread.......
The OP is from MAINE BITCH.I was living and dying with the Patriots on Sundays while you were still sucking your mama's titty. I was there for the horrible years pre Bledsoe when they were the laughingstock of the nfl. I was there rooting for Tony Eason and Steve Grogan...Stanly Morgan, John Stevens, Jon Vaughn, Irving Fryar, Mosi ****ing Tatupu....I was there when Doug Flutie played for the Patriots BEFORE he went to the CFL...where were you? You ain't got nothing on me homo.
The OP is from MAINE BITCH.I was living and dying with the Patriots on Sundays while you were still sucking your mama's titty. I was there for the horrible years pre Bledsoe when they were the laughingstock of the nfl. I was there rooting for Tony Eason and Steve Grogan...Stanly Morgan, John Stevens, Jon Vaughn, Irving Fryar, Mosi ****ing Tatupu....I was there when Doug Flutie played for the Patriots BEFORE he went to the CFL...where were you? You ain't got nothing on me homo.
LOL! You win...