Anyone ever actually chat with the pros? I know they get bombarded with stupid *** questions and other bullshit while they're trying to concentrate and play but if they don't want @##$s like me asking them stuff, they shouldn't advertise as "learn, chat, and play with the pros."

Anyone ever actually chat with the pros? I know they get bombarded with stupid *** questions and other bullshit while they're trying to concentrate and play but if they don't want @##$s like me asking them stuff, they shouldn't advertise as "learn, chat, and play with the pros."
Sometimes if you catch them at low limit cash games and tourneys where railers havent found them yet they will chat. I chatted a lot with Andy Bloch once about blackjack on there. Jennifer Harman chats but she is hardly ever on there. They also have those scheduled chat sessions where they try to answer a lot of questions. You have to understand that thousands of people are on Full Tilt and its almost impossible to answer questions and concentrate on poker (they are mostly high limits), and often while multitabling.