weekend number 2, feb 4th and 5th. superbowl party

Just starting up a topic in this forum for the second weekend.My wife and I will be arriving in Vegas around 2:20 on Saturday. We leave around 4 on Monday. I've never been to Vegas before so I can't wait.[/quotei havent been either. i am very excited. i have pmed you both but i am going to arriving at around midnight on friday night and i plan on playing all night long. i had to get there around then because the only other flights i could get from where i am from would get me to vegas around 5 in the afternoon vegas time on saturday. unless i wanted some very long layovers.

Cool. I was able to find pretty decent flights still available on Southwest. I am wondering what activities they have planned for us on Sunday, FCP info just told me that they had a full day of plans for us on Sunday before the party. I got your PM. It is cool that all 4 of us from the first tourney will be there.

my flight sucked. i live in harrisburg right now the worst capital in the country. i could get a flight and get to vegas at 11 on friday night or i could of gotten there at like 5 p.m. on saturday and from what i understand we were meeting for some cards on saturday in the after noon and i didnt want to miss it.the only other way i could of gotten there would of been to drive a few hours to another airport or have a long lay over in another city. but i really dont mind gambling all night either so i guess it works out.

I'm actually coming in on the Friday AM now. Friday is actually my B-day and my brother said he wanted to come and get there early, then he cancelled after I booked, so I am going to be wandering the streets of Vegas on my own util you guys get there. Anyone want to come early and rent a condo on the strip for Fri.? I can get in at about $85 a head, for a MINT place.Feel free to call me-647-401-0848

i just looked all the pics of weekend 1 and im so damn jealous of all u guys guys that are going to be there for the superbowl. :evil: on a serious note, congrats to whoever going...im sure u guys are going toi have a blast...

I'm actually coming in on the Friday AM now. Friday is actually my B-day and my brother said he wanted to come and get there early, then he cancelled after I booked, so I am going to be wandering the streets of Vegas on my own util you guys get there. Anyone want to come early and rent a condo on the strip for Fri.? I can get in at about $85 a head, for a MINT place.Feel free to call me-647-401-0848
Can you guys post some pics fromthe Bunny Ranch this time??? I never got to see them the last time.Thanks. P.S. have a great time.
i tried giving you a call.and they kind lady from the verizon message said to please remind you to initialize your voice mail or something like that.crocd99oh yeah i got the itinerary and man it is sweet.