day one the adventure begins!!

Day 1Starting the day with a bang the alarm did not go off. My wife being the calm individual she is took her time getting ready for our flight. 90 miles an hour and all green lights (someone loves me) whew were 15 mins early at the airport. Needless to say upon entry past the security gate I hear on the loud speaker “Last call flight 690 Las Vegas Jason Bo”Smooth flight smooth landing “Welcome to Lubbock” is what I heard as I woke up upon landing. A was a bit worried about my direct flight in all the commotion did we get on the wrong plane?? Later confirmed with southwest direct means stops non-stop is none. One more hop and a great pilot who gave us an excellent view of the Grand Canyon.30534646-M.jpgthis is the shot I took when I woke up.Upon arrival we got a hold of our contact. I didn’t know what to expect. Of course he was stuck in downtown traffic so out into the warm errr… hot desert wind (if there was wind). Immediately my wife overjoyed scooped up her first playing card from the passenger pickup area. Queen of diamonds! It fits her well. Feeling lucky an antsy Chris arrived very well spoken an outgoing, tremendous dancer we will get into that later though. Off to The Wynn.30535200-M.jpgI belive he was once a dancer for Janet Jackson. This is his im off to neverland pose.The Wynn impressive busy hustle bustle of the morning im guessing by my shorts an white shirt the bellman wasn’t seeing a tip out of me so he handed us our bags and pointed. Kind of funny I always keep a fiver folded up in my hand. Chris told us we weren’t the first to arrive that Chadwick had gotten in earlier. Walking in to meet Chadwick I just get the feeling of deja-vu after meeting him and his wonderful wife holly. After checking in thanks again Chris for taking the work out of everything making us feel like royalty, off to the rooms to see the view.30536188-M.jpgDeja-Vu could it be?Room 1661……Walking in and seeing an amazing panorama of treasure island Venetian frontier just amazing an breathtaking view, You literally had to sit down with coffee and just marvel out the windows with the mountains in the backgrounds my mind seemed to drift off that I was going to meet Daniel in less then 10 hours. We made plans earlier of grabbing a bite to eat with Chadwick and Holly. And headed over to the fashion mall for some really good pizza. Thanks for the recommendation C&H. After some pizza and playing in the apple store on the Internet we decided to get some rest before the big game. In the bed we had you would lay down and sink 2 feet absolutely the softest bed ive ever felt. I know what your thinking but I don’t usually get up at 530am and I really only had 4 hours sleep the day earlier.30528563-M.jpg30528564-M.jpg30528565-M.jpg30528567-M.jpgLater that evening wake up had made plans to head over to a place Holly scoped out for some happy hour sushi and SAKI! If you ever go to RA in the fashion mall please tell me what is the growing trend with red Mohawks. After some good rolls and we think some bad salmon over for the big game. To this point id have yet to meet any of the others actually form last we heard I didn’t know if they were able to grab flights? 30528423-M.jpgHolly an Chadwick. Yes my photo skills own.Again were greeted by Chris shows us the t-shirts and hats (btw Chris don’t forget to mail the small for the wife J the design has been worked down and is really looking great. I get my first glimpse of Daniel in the office. The sound of the chips ruffling in this large poker room I was itching to play. Other players started showing up. DCSports, Govenator and his wife. Jeffgen and his wife, Sky PR for Daniel. Brian Daniels agent I believe Travis Daniels assistant and finally showing up straight from the cab with bag in hand Royal Tour. Daniel came out and talked for a while with everyone I think I was a bit awe struck at first. I mean you want to do a Las Vegas Vacation on him and say “ do you need a body guard Id die for ya!’ while chugging a flaming drink. We all drew for our seats unfortunately got table 2 and my wife also (I hate playing her but don't tell her) Daniel was over on table 1 forgive me I don’t have the seating orders im sure they will come out later. 30528424-M.jpg30528427-M.jpgAfter the first 40 mins or so I was chip lead at around 28000 I took out holly I think (sorry L ) and was feeling comfortable. Daniel shouted something about who is chip lead I tried to hide them but he caught me. Then the bad cards came. A lot of them and antes hit a lot of them. And I lost a big pot to Govenator with AK vs 44 he was short a bit at that point I had him covered, Then some one else short stacked im delt AQ then they hit trip 44's I hit 2 pair. Then im getting down now I get delt A10 on the button comes around with 5 limpers I raise 10k. Now at this point I didn’t have much change and like 4 5k chips and a few 500’s yes I should have raised 3 times the big blind + add for the limpers. but I bet 2 5k chips reading all the limpers as weak drawers. I get a call from Sky. Flop come 26Q and she checked I bet out I believe 15k leaving me trying to put her all in because something told me she didn’t hit her draw. I was right she didn’t hit she called the rest of her chips in and flips over 44. Amazing call sky J and im down to 1500. Needless to say I tried to stay not be the bubble I got lucky I was next to the bubble. Chadwick made the bubble. So I didn’t hit the final table. Stuff gets a little fuzzy form here so the pictures can talk more I was snapping pictures getting to know the others and trying to find out why I was put out by 44 (the now so called demon hand in my book). I was excited my wife had a good stack and made the final table. With Daniel. I did however watch the first hand after the short break. The wife on the button after a raise goes all in 77. Im not what read she had on (sorry cant remember who) But was absolutely wrong as he called and turned over AA. And flopped the ace. Yeah im bitter J30528432-M.jpgRoyal listening to the impression of Scotty by DanielI love the ambiances of sitting up there because if I was down on the floor I would be wondering the same thing. Who is that Daniel is playing with what are they playing for. Wow Jason Bo is a hell of a player. Well maybe not that but anyway im jabbering with DCS behind the rail and he points out Huckseed . I look over see a half balding guy in his 60’s and tell him he has been sniffing his shoes. He then tells me to turn around where he pointed and of course there he is. At this point im really digging this hanging out with Daniel Huck Seed coming by Paul Darden a little later rolls up. Daniel is very respected to these players you can see it when they talk to him.30528425-M.jpg30528424-M.jpgGovenator SUCK! :twisted: j/k he is a great guyHyped about the night the wife heads off to play blackjack after amazing beat Govenator put on everyone flopping his nuts around. Taking the win I hit up the fishpond for the 1-3 while waiting for the table I babble with Travis. Daniel, and others at this point I relies Daniel has made me comfortable around him being the everyday guy im out of the drooling mode. He is very down to earth say it as it means. No Bs unless your heads up J. I hit my table later to be joined by DCS an ROYAL. My table had exactly 3 people that could actually play poker and 7 fishes chasing straights flushes and miss and low pairs. It’s a happy day when you turn over trip nines and someone has called you with just hack, “ Just jacks do I look like some one who can be beaten with just jacks” up 300 in a little over 2 hours I was enjoying the WYNN DCS and Royal also with just a few hands were up just as much. So much so our table fell apart as they were leaving.Well 3 am off to find the wife and hit the bed big day coming tomorrow.Im not a great writer ill let my pictures speak more for me but so far on day one I’ve made some great friends.A lot more pictures to come im pacing myselfill get day 2 up as soon as possiable im at work

Very cool pics - The Wynn is really nice. I stayed at the Mirage (via Stars) when I was there, but a few of my friends and my brother stayed at the Wynn, and couldn't stop raving about it so I went over there one night to play some craps and bj. I was thoroughly impressed with what I saw. (including the waitresses)Patrick

Ya.. this is me in the Canada shirt,, this picture pretty much explains my weekend.30528408-M.jpg
How did I know that? :club: I'm so fucking jealous.How old r u again?
Ya.. this is me in the Canada shirt,, this picture pretty much explains my weekend.30528408-M.jpg
you mean you don't look like your avatar????? wow, now I'm confused :club::D:D:D
Who's the cute blonde with the black top on ( 8th pic from the top)? She is a hot little thang, with all due respect to her companion
I think her little companion is Chadwick, therefore, she would be Holly from the Road Rules (see DN's blog, he is from RR too, but I don't recognize him).
Hey Krup. I'm 24. look 18., hahah but for some reason i never once got ID'd only when we went clubbin saturday night.Which i must say. OMG!! our waitress was drop dead scrumtralescent!!!
Actually she was Philipino, but something about her just seemed a little fake? If you know what I mean... LOL.
Hey Krup. I'm 24. look 18., hahah but for some reason i never once got ID'd only when we went clubbin saturday night.Which i must say. OMG!! our waitress was drop dead scrumtralescent!!!
Actually she was Philipino, but something about her just seemed a little fake? If you know what I mean... LOL.
i belive i have a picture of her but im not sure
Dude seriously I'm 24 as well and I look really young. Carded for smokes on a daily basis but u definitely look younger than me. The buddah keeps me young and the corona and jagger bombs don't hurt either.
Dude seriously I'm 24 as well and I look really young. Carded for smokes on a daily basis but u definitely look younger than me. The buddah keeps me young and the corona and jagger bombs don't hurt either.
well I date 19 year olds.. what can i say., ?.. lookin young is the best thing i got going