First episode had a ton of promise, more so than the past couple of seasons for sure. I really like the decision to skip a couple of years ahead in the story. My only complaint is that it's annoying for them to do the whole "coincidentally hooked up with the significant other of someone he'll be close with" gag. It's been done way too much, and I think by them more than once. Good episode though.Odds on the first words of the kid?You must not watch much tv.I...she looks exactly how she looked as a kid. Exactly.I just tried in vain to find a picture of the cutout of her eyes from The Truman Show.
Dudelook again. I wasn't dreaming She looked a lot like her show mom. At least I'm holding on to that.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
First episode had a ton of promise, more so than the past couple of seasons for sure. I really like the decision to skip a couple of years ahead in the story. My only complaint is that it's annoying for them to do the whole "coincidentally hooked up with the significant other of someone he'll be close with" gag. It's been done way too much, and I think by them more than once. Good episode though.Odds on the first words of the kid?what?You must not watch much tv.With all due respect, you sir must be blind, gay, or a total moron. She is hotter than hell. Yum yum give me some. I...she looks exactly how she looked as a kid. Exactly.NoI just tried in vain to find a picture of the cutout of her eyes from The Truman Show.
Obviously not your only vain attempt.

I don't get it.Edit: Oh, wait, I see what you very poorly attempted to do there. Yeah, you have horrible taste and clearly have some kind of deficit when it comes to visualizing facial features. The kid has always looked the same and the mom is an attractive older woman, but in no way, shape, or form even close to being the hottest woman on the show in most episodes, forget about on television as a whole. There's something wrong with you...or you're old and have given up on being attracted to anyone under 40. Which is fine, but don't take it out on us by sharing opinions that are so far off that they're borderline creepy.

I don't get it.Edit: Oh, wait, I see what you very poorly attempted to do there. Yeah, you have horrible taste and clearly have some kind of deficit when it comes to visualizing facial features. The kid has always looked the same and the mom is an attractive older woman, but in no way, shape, or form even close to being the hottest woman on the show in most episodes, forget about on television as a whole. There's something wrong with you...or you're old and have given up on being attracted to anyone under 40. Which is fine, but don't take it out on us by sharing opinions that are so far off that they're borderline creepy.
Don't take it out on us? Who are you speaking for? Talk about creepy.
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes the nanny makes me happy in the pants but she's got a big bush, or would if she stopped shaving. I was pretty sure I saw a stubble shadow that extended quite a ways up the mound.

Yes the nanny makes me happy in the pants but she's got a big bush, or would if she stopped shaving. I was pretty sure I saw a stubble shadow that extended quite a ways up the mound.
This is your glorious return? Complaining about the potential for a bush, that she is still currently tending to? Weak
This is your glorious return? Complaining about the potential for a bush, that she is still currently tending to? Weak
There is nothing glorious about my return. My return is like crawling back to a now fat and unattractive ex that I couldn't care less about. I do it simply because it's comfortable and I'm too lazy to find something better. Oh, and the handys.I am kind of intrigued by the potential for bush on the lass though. I think I've gotten bored with bald, or even drastically trimmed beavers. Perchance I need to find me a gal with a full on Eva Green pelt (look up The Dreamers for reference) and see if it's something I'd actually like or if my growing disdain for brazilian waxes is just another way for my misogyny to manifest itself.
  • 3 weeks later...
The British chick was off the hook. Ok..................tell me how I'm wrong again speedz
Just because you were wrong about one thing doesn't mean you'll be wrong about everything. She's sooper hot.

I'm noticing a similar direction to Rescue Me as far as storyline.In both shows the main character has issues with booze/infidelity and is an extremely flawed human being. In the later episodes he tries to change, to become a better person. The people around him, however, continue to behave horribly. They justify it by saying "I may be doing some fucked up shit to you, but it's ok because you've done fucked up shit too." I have a feeling I'm going to wish for the same kind of ending I didn't get in Rescue Me. I was hoping Tommy would just split. Pack up and get a firehouse in, I don't know, Iowa or something. That he would realize the people he has surrounded himself with are just as toxic to his psyche as the booze and rage were. For the finale of this show, I'm kind of hoping Hank severs ties with everyone and everything in Cali and heads to NY or new england to keep writing. This post is not as well fleshed out as I'd hoped but I hope you get the idea.

I would bet any money that the show is going to end with Hank and Karen getting married and moving back to NY.
If they go to NY then what do you do with all the other characters? Unless you mean the final episode of the show ever.
If they go to NY then what do you do with all the other characters? Unless you mean the final episode of the show ever.
Yeah, that's what I mean...that's how I see the whole thing coming to an end.

That was such a shitty ending. Hey, let's resolve all the serious issues but throw in a ridiculous cliffhanger at the end that really has little to nothing to do with the season. Bah.

That was such a shitty ending. Hey, let's resolve all the serious issues but throw in a ridiculous cliffhanger at the end that really has little to nothing to do with the season. Bah.
Yeah, I agree with this. Too much of a WTF after all that resolution leading up to it.
Yeah, I agree with this. Too much of a WTF after all that resolution leading up to it.
Such drama for drama's sake, the hallmark of a show that's past its prime.