Official Tennessee Titans Thread

Nobody ever talks about the Titans cause we usually pretty much suck.I plan on a full jinx by starting this thread as they are 4-0.Looking strong, defense is playing well, redzone scoring awesome.Interesting to see Collins doing so well and psycho Young on the sidelines.They havent trailed a game at the half yet so will be interesting to see how the respond to being down versus trying to run out the clock and just maintain a lead.AFC is much much softer than NFC, but Titans are definitely playoff bound and have a good chance to head to the Superbowl if they keep playing this well.They have never started 4-0 in their 49 year history (including Houston days) and they last time they started 3-0 they went to the SB, guess we'll see.I think it is interesting none of the sports sites are even talking about the Titans, but I guess it's a good thing to be under the radar.JINX!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
6 - 0, WEEEEEE!Titans/Colts MNF this week!
ahhhhhhhhh SHIT!!!!!It's going down on MNF!!!Typically, <3 Jeff Fisher... But for this week only, you're all retarded rednecks who's impressive defense is about to get demolished (pending Peyton decides to wake up that morning)Then next week, I can go back to appreciating the quality of the organization.... unless you beat us... then you're all fags :club:
7-04 tough games in a row coming up. Packers, Bears, Jags, Jets, if we can manage to go 2-2 through the next 4 I will be very happy.
I think the toughest two are the Bears and Jags, but Tennessee could very well remain undefeated throught this stretch. Not likely, but reasonable to see.
Thank you for your weekly contribution to the football forum. See you next week.
:-DIf we can keep running as good as we did versus the Bears we have a legitimate shot to go all the way!

Yeah looking at their schedule, it seems like a possiblility. After this week (@JAX), I think the only really tough game is at home vs. PIT, but they will probably rest players by that point.I got a feeling they're going down this week. Jacksonville always seems to split with Tennessee.

Yeah looking at their schedule, it seems like a possiblility. After this week (@JAX), I think the only really tough game is at home vs. PIT, but they will probably rest players by that point.I got a feeling they're going down this week. Jacksonville always seems to split with Tennessee.
Road is not going to be that easy.Jax at Jax is always a tough game and a very possible potential lossThe Jets game is going to be a tough battle as wellWe SHOULD roll through Detroit, Cleveland and HoustonPittsburgh will be a very tough game, but I like we are playing it at homeThe Colts at Indy will be a very very tough game as well especially considering the Colts remaining schedule they will have built up a lot of wins and confidence and that could quite possibly be a playoff clenching game for them.

10-0Titans played the worst first half of football they have played all year this week, absolutely terrible performance. Couldnt tackle, couldnt catch, couldnt convert a 3rd down, couldnt stop Jags. Turned it around in the 2nd half, but certainly showed they can play like the Lions.Upcoming game this week versus the Jets will be there toughest game of the year. If we win this game then I think we have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl. If we lose against the Jets I think we still have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl, but my confidence will not be as high.And there is no doubt the Giants are the best team in the NFL right now.