yet another neteller question (help!)

I just turned 18 and I made a neteller account today. I got an account and secure id and a email verification. However once I try to login, I get this message to call this 1-888 number and speak to someone. I did what it said and called. The guy I talked to said the last 4 digits in my SS# didn't match up. I'm like no thats correct and even when I gave him my entire SS#, it didn't work. He says since im under 25, it is based on your credit history. I told him i just turned 18 and i have no credit history. He told me that I must get a 3rd party verification. Can anybody explain to me what I must do to get this taken care of and get my neteller account running. On a side note, I made my first deposit of 200 into PartyPoker and already cleared my $40 bonus plus made another 40 bucks currently. Party was the only site that would take either one of my debit cards. However I hate their sng and tourney structure and need neteller to get that money over to stars and full tilt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.