Brian Fidler Q&A Espn Insider Poker Blog

Just a fyi, if you guys have any hands that you think are debateable, drop me a PM and we can discuss using it in a future article.Thx,Andrew
strat section is always good for this and the No limit strat section gets good debates goin in various directionsGood read.Granted i'd be willing to lay down AKs after the re-raise to 2k and look for a beter spot against a loose player.but as far as post flop goes, i think Brian made the correct responses
strat section is always good for this and the No limit strat section gets good debates goin in various directionsGood read.Granted i'd be willing to lay down AKs after the re-raise to 2k and look for a beter spot against a loose player.but as far as post flop goes, i think Brian made the correct responses
I would think that against a loose player it would be more incorrect to fold AKs preflop.Just my two cents.
Royal the article says his opponent is a tight-aggressive player, not loose aggressive.
Jesus, is my post really that hard to understand???I said, I probably would have put more thought into folding AK there, (vs the tight player). and looked for a better spot to invest vs a loose player (loose player after i fold)

I don't know how you could of gotten away from top two pair after a check on the flop and an all in on the turn. Props to the guy, who played that hand to perfection, he had your poker dial all wacked up, which is what you need to do sometimes...

I understood you the first time Royal.Yes, the critical decision here is pre-flop. Once you see the flop you're going broke. PF it's a close call either way. I really don't see anything wrong with the call but I certainly can't argue against a fold either. Glad to see that Fid talked himself out of a re-raise pretty quickly though I suppose that would have let him walk away with some chips had villain pushed pre-flop.