Post your rail calls here for WSOP Steps. GL to anyone who makes it. I have cashed a step 1 & am trying step 2.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post your rail calls here for WSOP Steps. GL to anyone who makes it. I have cashed a step 1 & am trying step 2.
Good luck man.
Gogogogogogogogooooooooooooooooooo
Gogogogogogogogooooooooooooooooooo
i just got 4th in step 1

busted in 5th on my 1st attempt at step 1 earlier today when a guy stacked off on a KK9 flop w/ Q10o vs my AA....10 turn, 10 river. I haven't quite settled down to play another one juuuuuuuust yet.

Ugh, I hate that they made the 100/200/25 level in these 150/300/25 instead.Just when you're losing the last of the play too.(Took down about the worst played step 1 I have ever played.)

Ugh, I hate that they made the 100/200/25 level in these 150/300/25 instead.Just when you're losing the last of the play too.(Took down about the worst played step 1 I have ever played.)
Tried to tell ya GL but no chat when it gets that low. That was one SERIOUSLY ulgy tourney of any kind

I just got a seat for the 80 dollar rebuy for the 650 satty sat. on PS. But I unregistered cause I am not feeliing it tonight. I might just try to keep winning those 80 dallar seats and save up for the 475 or 650 satellites this weekend.

Are these satellites more popular in the beginning with the hype or towards the end with the rush to get in before it is to late? Just wondering because I seem to do better in larger fields.

Since you can swap the seat for cash are you able to play these if youre under 21?
http://www.pokerstars.com/wsop/faq/
Q 8. How old do I have to be to play in these events?A: The minimum age to play on PokerStars is 18, but the minimum age to play in the *World Series of Poker is 21. If you are not 21 on the date the event is scheduled to begin, you will not be allowed to play in the Main Event. However, if you win a satellite on PokerStars, you will receive the $10,000 + $2,500 cash in your PokerStars account, as would any player.
Are these satellites more popular in the beginning with the hype or towards the end with the rush to get in before it is to late? Just wondering because I seem to do better in larger fields.
I have no numbers to back this up, but I've gotta think it's towards the end. Many people probably aren't even thinking about it at this point.
the 'field' will always be the same sir.its just a bunch of 9-man SnGs

do we get $W or just tickets to the next step?I should just do 10-15 step ones, and see how many I get to step 2, then do all the step 2's...then etc until step 6.