4th 440 Challange

alright as some of you know we have been having discussions about the challange and noone has taken the reigns to do it so i have taken it upon myself to do so. This challange will be different in from the others in the fact tha it will be team based and this is how its going to work.**This is how it works to all new participants.Each team will play a total of 30 440 180 man sngs. they can break the number however they would like and the top 25 scores will be counted the lowest five will be dropped. each team member is responsible for at least 10 of the scores so if one person plays 10 and the other plays 20 u have to use all 10 from the first person and 15 from the other. if you each play 15 then u can break it down based on results or however u score with at least 10 scores coming from each.The competition will begin at 12:00am EST on december 15th, and end on January 11th at 11:59pm EST. i am starting it later in the month due to time that it will take to organize and i lenghtned the time a few days due to hollidays so that each team has ample time to play there sngs.In the event that January 11th comes around and some players have not finished all 30, they may only play one AFTER 11:59pm if they register and post the tourney ID# BEFORE the deadline. Even though the $4.40 wont start till after the deadline, as long as you post it BEFORE the deadline, you are ok.** FOR POINTS YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS SITEJust direct people tohttp://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/index.phpPlease register there and set up your teams through this tracker website. You will enter on the website each time you register for a tourney and what your finish was so the system can keep score for you and your team. Please help in verifying other people's scores as well by checking carefully that the information they entered is correct and pressing the "confirm" button next to their score. Confirmed scores are shown with a green dot; unconfirmed scores with a red dot.And get rid of the stuff about posting and quoting the post, we don't need to do that any more. **The higher the player finishes the more points he gets, here is the point scale that we will be using this time around it is one of Q's**1 - 125 points 2 - 100 points 3 - 91 points 4 - 83 points 5 - 76 points 6 - 70 points 7 - 65 points 8 - 61 points 9 - 58 points 10 - 48 points 11 - 46 points 12 - 44 points 13 - 42 points 14 - 40 points 15 - 38 points 16 - 36 points 17 - 34 points18 - 32 points 19 - 22points20 - 21 points 21 - 20 points22 - 19 points23 - 18 points24 - 17 points25 - 16 points26 - 15 points27 - 14 points28 - 12 points 31-29 - 11 points 34-32 - 10 points 38-35 - 9 points 42-39 - 8 points 47-43 - 7 points 54-48 - 6 points 65-55 - 5 points 78-66 - 4 points 95-79 - 3 points 115-96 - 2 points 142-116 - 1 points 179-143 - 0 points180 - 1 pointFor payment i felt that the best option to hold the money would be bob because he is obviously trustworthy and respected and runs the forum and i asked him and he agreed. this is what he would like u to do when u send your money.**A note for this.To send money to me it will be Big_M (Scarborough) at PokerStars.Please e-mail me at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com when you have done the transfer and let me know your PokerStars name and Forum name. DO NOT PM ME THIS INFORMATION, ONLY E-MAILS PLEASE**i would also request that you post in here your team and when you paid and i will then confirm this with bob and mark you guys down. for this month it will be 50$ per team i want to have it this much for the first month just to make sure if there are kinks or not and if not it may or may not be raised next month pending everyones reaction. if you would like more money on it you can make side wagers with other teams. **i will not be limiting this how ever many teams we get by 12 am on the 15th is how many we will be allowing in this**The points will be kept by VBnautilus i am hoping that is fine with him. im also going to ask 20tn40 to run her scores as well as a backup. There will not be a charge at this time for them but it would be nice if the winner decided to give them a tip to make up for there work. If there is anything that i am missing let me know i am just trying to get this thing going.** to enter your team create a post like this so that it is easier for me to see and mark down. team pwnage(fcp handle)(stars handle)(fcp handle)(stars handle)ALRIGHT PAYOUTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWED.700 FOR FREDDEC AND PSUFANS2 THAT IS ALL THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING...LOL JK 1ST- 4002ND- 2003RD- 100

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrigth this post is going to be used to post individuals looking for teams and also for people that are already in.list of individualsStupidKidKo8e34Ben G.SagedecarteObizeeBeaverstyle Qyayqicappy37Yahkine-cart6list of teamsTEAM NAME (HANDLES) - MONEY STATUS1. SHOOTING STAR Fargopokernd + david keena - both paid2. SmokeyWarEagle 20tn40+bull62 - both paid3. Magic Johnson psufans2 + freddec - both paid4. TEAM DAWGY STYLE natedawg2 + mr. sparco - both paid5. THE BEACH vbnautilus + doinsublime - both paid6. Team Tornado J/O Buddies Myplayisrab+silentbutdeadly3 -both paid7. Team Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrone ah2388+gallo - both paid8. Butt Sechs 4 Buy Ins clingfree+knollie919 - both paid9. TEAM ALOHA jcashx36x+ aussiedonk - both paid10. Team Challange Thread snamuh+tb17 - both paid11. SteveAndJeff radmanjeff+steve73 -both paid12. Killer Team ATo qyayqi+obizee - both paid13. chipdrew danielmahan+drew0586 -both paid14. 3399 pocket3s+janfor99 - both paid

I'm totally in this but I need a partner. PSU, do you have one?
as of now im playing with freddec but his internet is down suppose to comeback on today if he cant end up playing im game but otherwise im with him sorry.p.s. was down at main yesterday to sign lease on appt
as of now im playing with freddec but his internet is down suppose to comeback on today if he cant end up playing im game but otherwise im with him sorry.p.s. was down at main yesterday to sign lease on appt
Fair enough, and sweet :club:

Looks great, PSU and with the lower buy in and the "tossed out" finishes, I may just be game for this myself!And I'm down for the backup points tally as well!!! GL TO ALL WHO ENTER!!!!

Did you make sure to talk to XXEddie? He might have a problemWho wants to team up?
yea he talked to others to take it up and run it and noone decided to actually follow through so i have decided to do so.

i shipped my money and emailed bob. i am a team with fargopokernd.

alright ill mark u guys down i need both stars ids as well
ps name is blufferdave his is addilac299

One recommendation, PSUWhy not go ahead and start the challenge on the 11th (some folks are ready) and give folks until say midnight of the 13th to be paid up or their name will be removed from the challenge.As far as points go, me and VB will catch up quickly and there isn't much reason to make those who ARE ready to start, wait on the others to decide. There has already been quite a bit of talk about it so I think most folks looking for a partner could certainly line one up by Sunday, don't you think?Plus, starting it earlier will give folks extra time to be working on the bonus challenge that Bob and PS have put together.Just a thought.......

The way my system works is that everyone will register on the tourney tracker website, and enter their tourney numbers there when they register for them, then enter scores when they are done. Anyone else can click a button to confirm the scores. You will set up your teams through the website as well and it will keep track of all team and individual scores for us. I just have a few kinks to be worked out, expect to beta test it tonight or tomorrow.