and we have to fold it, right?villain's been kinda tight I guess. seems like a nut peddler.I'm also lost on this flop. I mean it feels criminal to play top set this weakly but the board is so gross esp multiway.Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($0.40)SB ($0.72)BB ($3)UTG ($9.46)Hero (MP) ($2.03)Preflop: Hero is MP with K :club:, K :5c, 10 :4h, A :spade:UTG calls $0.02, Hero bets $0.08, 2 folds, BB calls $0.06, UTG calls $0.06Flop: ($0.25) 10 :3h, K :ts, Q :qh(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checksTurn: ($0.25) 3 :jh(3 players)BB bets $0.25, 1 fold, Hero folds

any reads?this could be QQ or the other 2 tens, tho i agree its clubs/AQ more often than not. he might be bluffing but with 2 players and the preflop raiser thats a small chanceim wondering about reads mainly because i wonder what our implied odds are. we havent played it like a set, he might pay off if the board pairs.

I think its a fold. You'd be calling .25 hoping to fill up and might not get paid off if you do. Some of your outs are probably in his hand which decreases your chances further.I would call if UTG tagged along because the river payoff would be greater.

i probably bet that flop but yah i agree it sucks to get crazy action on that board, but i can't think of too many turns or rivers short of boating that make you love your hand regardless of the action, so i try and take it down on the flop

Probably bet like half pot on the flop and hope to take it down immediately. A lot of nice things can happen like them folding non-nut flush draws or the 9J. If raised on the flop it's probably okay to continue because of your fullhouse outs/ chop outs/ chance of getting a free turn card when a club rolls off. As played you can just fold the turn, as it's not worth it to continue.