Hero is dealt [ 6 :club: 6 :heart: 7 :heart: 5 :spade: ]Hero has $5, villain same. No reads at all on him. Well not totally true, in like 20 hands he hasn't gotten out of line seemingly.6max 5plo 4handed1 foldHero raises to 0.151 foldBB callsFlop [ 9 :heart: 7 :spade: 5 :heart: ]($0.30)BB checksHero bets 0.20BB calls 0.20Turn [ 9 :heart: 7 :spade: 5 :heart: ] [ 5 :club: ]($0.70)BB checksHero bets 0.50BB raises to $1.00uh?Hero calls 0.50River [ 9 :heart: 7 :spade: 5 :heart: ] [ 5 :club: ] [ Q :club: ]($2.70)BB bets $2.40Hero?

zero value in raising, maybe really thin value in calling.you have the worst full house possible. if he's tight i could see folding here. barring real reads id just call.

ugh that river bet size looks horrible. i mean i still probably call but crap we are nailed here a bunch i think, i would pray villain is a total newb and has just 2 pair or a set but that is kind of unlikely. I just hate to fold a boat man. I mean we don't beat a ton, so i could see with reads laying this down but i have a very hard time getting away from this hand

Maybe villan is excited about the straight he flopped?
he would be calling the preflop bet with a god awful hand then. And I just don't think most players are check calling there flopped st8 when they flush draw is showing. even a total donk knows they need to protect against the flush when they flop the current nuts
even a total donk knows they need to protect against the flush when they flop the current nuts
not necessarilyif i flop the nut straight w/ no redraws, and theres action on a real drawy board, its better to wait for a safe turn to pump it, and sometimes better to just fold it. if theres lots of action, the possibility of someone else having the nuts is pretty big, and if we have no redraws that means either they probably do or someone else is drawing at some big hands. either way were on the bad side of a freeroll. if the best we usually can get is a split and theres a good chance we lose the whole thing, id rather fold even if i have the current nuts. even HU, it wouldnt be awful to sorta slowplay/see a safe-ish turn before raising with a straight. if we have AAxx we're just folding anyway unless we have a flush draw/straight draw too. the minraise could be "i have a straight and dont want you to fold AAxx" or "i have a straight and dont want to raise too much if you have a boat, but i think my straights good" or it could be "i have the nuts and dont want you to fold"the river bet screams better boat, but i hate folding. it would be tough for him to v-bet with less hoping you call with AAxx.
not like blockers ever matter. I got stacked yesterday holding TT88 on a 976 board when the other T8 freerolled me with his FD.
In this situation blockers don't matter. If you bet the flop and get raised, he has the straight or some other monster hand like a set+gutshot or set+flush draw. If you bet the flop and get reraised in a deep stacked game you should give serious thought to folding. The only reason to continue is if you think you can bluff villain off a scarecard. (obviously this does not apply in all cases - if it's a three bet heads up pot, you stack off every time and if he has T8 with a flush draw, then it's just a cooler. But if it's a fourway limped pot and you stack off with TT88 on a 976 flop then that's a bad play.)